Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: and to start new team

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    I have an article for what is called tanking and details, if you care to check my blog.

Or you may pick a fresh team, check your suit and tie icon at your managing bar for more info.
    thnxx i will look at it tomorrow !! my team is also so short in people.. best is to start over in my view..

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Wait, don't do anything special until next season begins.

1. make sure you don't get promoted.

2. do not renew player contracts

2. harvest tokens and harvest sponsors everyday

3. play friendlies to gain points and tire your players

4. don't apply any skill points until next season begins

5. when a new season begins, FIRST apply all skill points, THEN renew player contracts and FINALLY sell them one by one and get new ggod players

This is what here they call http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...9-tanking.html (click).
    I usually do that the other way round, you pay more for the contract if you have applied the points.

You can either "tank" with the team you have or take over a new one, which as mentioned you click the suit icon and there's a list to choose from.

Either way, you are pretty much starting from scratch, you will need to build up your $$ and get better players.

Always ALWAYS be building if you can afford it. When starting I concentrated on the turf & Booster producing facilities, but you wind up having to upgrade all anyway.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I usually do that the other way round, you pay more for the contract if you have applied the points.
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiite! What was I thinking of!!!

I totally meant the other way around.

Edit: corrected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12