Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Forum Players' League

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    35T League - Black Monday
    The 35T league is on the verge of collapse after Kevin has allegedly spent 2T more on transfers declared than maximum tokens available, 18T declared when 16T is only possible and arguements are ongoing between members to establish whether this is true or not. Referals had also been used by Kevin to his advantage by renaming 3* players to generate sales on the transfer market to noob bidders.

Referals have now been made forbidden when they were supposed to be used for fun reasons only on renaming and the league looks under threat of disbanding.
    From now on, it should be stated that if there is any referals, it will be used only by changing player's squad number...
    roni likes this.

Banned
    As the title says 35T League its probably understood that no more than 35 TOKENS should be used...But if some one gets tokens by negotiations by its fine...

Other wise people can invite many peoples through referrals or create their own team and invite them for referrals thereby earning many tokens......

35T League - Black Monday Continues
    This occasion, Dark Angels decided to create a 2nd account and link it to his main account and used it to buy his useless low valued 3* players to get more cash into his team, which would of been otherwise players that would of been difficult to sell at L1, This is also strictly forbidden in the 35T league and it was made from the start that no member was allowed to do this from the very beginning.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Entries window for the 35T League will reopens tomorrow. There are a few robot spots available in the league. Once the spots are filled, the rest you can join next season!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    35T League - Black Monday Continues
    This occasion, Dark Angels decided to create a 2nd account and link it to his main account and used it to buy his useless low valued 3* players to get more cash into his team, which would of been otherwise players that would of been difficult to sell at L1, This is also strictly forbidden in the 35T league and it was made from the start that no member was allowed to do this from the very beginning.
    Not only created a 2nd account in Conference B... But also a 3rd account. We have made the decision to remove Dark Angels from the league.
    roni and pnr8555 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Sidharth has been allocated a spot in the Conference A, replacing a robot team "FC Choosy". He will be competiting in this league as Gangnam Style FC.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

yeah My GK make a goal

from free kick

Last edited by memer; 05-13-2014 at 11:35 AM.

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Quote Originally Posted by memer View Post
    yeah My GK make a goal

from free kick

[Image redacted]
    Be sure to hide FB account names, cuz we could get trolled.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Be sure to hide FB account names, cuz we could get trolled.
    yeah i change that hahahaha
    Cat Harrison likes this.

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Houston Dynamo !!!!! lol MY little teams 1st season in the 35T league started well we made no changes to what was given to us and was in the top 4 I managed to improve my team (lol so did everyone else) lol. since then too many draws and 1 loss. some improvement huh ???

Must say it is very exciting in this league and I'm following the rules !!! learnt to post pics in the league on this stupid computer I have borrowed so made a few signings today !! we have I think 2 outsiders next so fingers crossed and hope for lots of support from my conference !!!

sorry to hear we had a problem with duplicate teams , thats my main problem unable to sell players but wouldnt dream of making another team to sell them too lol

If I am in doubt of the rules I always ask 1st ! July, Cat PNR, are very helpful and so are my fellow players!!! my cheerleaders are great wish I could post a pic of them here to show you all lol

So GO GO GO Houston DynaMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast