Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spyros

Thread: Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening

Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening

Simply said, i put effort into making my team while others don't or spend money (for which are pathetic) but why am i getting results like this? I beat the same team on both occasions last season (i think, might have been win and draw) with the same formation and lesser team, i had already drew against the team earlier this season and before anyone says "its just bad luck" or "its just a game" you can do one....
    I'm gonna show you why this game is a load of ****....
    Firstly the scores and stats Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled.jpg Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled-1.jpg
    Now their goalkeeper and mine Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled-2.jpg
    And their best defender and mine Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled-4.jpg
    And their best striker and mine Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled-3.jpg
    Now the man of the match who is not even in the right position Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled-5.jpg
    Finally the last league game my opponent had played Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled-7.jpg Im Not Angry Im Just Bored Of This Happening-untitled-6.jpg

The game has a lot of hidden stuff going on and that's why they refuse to talk to users.

This a very effective monetizing system and they are very secretive about it.

I feel for you. But you have no right to compare with other players and decide whats fair and what's not.

Some invest effort in this and manage with daily care only, they cant be as successful as the ones they pay to play, but still they enjoy what they do because they win their trophies with just skills.
    Others buy loads of tokens, then post big screens of trophies to boost their egos. They can have it their way, because they are the ones to pay and keep the show going.

In game everyone can be treated unfair by game engine, keep this in mind plz.
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-28-2014 at 08:43 AM.
    Audelion likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide