Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Low form goalkeeper and defensive midfielder and central midfielder

Low form goalkeeper and defensive midfielder and central midfielder

Why does my goalkeeper and defensive midfielder always have bad form ??
    My goalkeeper's form is always 6 (rare 7 & 8) His stats are defence 67.4 attack 63.4 physical and mental 64. The problem isn't that the keeper has no work and he is low formed.Even i very tight matches where he saves and they shoot at him a lot Bang a 6...

My defensive midfielder is not very good either. His form is7-6-8-7-6
    His stats are attack 64.6 defence 63.8 physical and mental 63.4

My central midfielder is the worse His form is 6-6-6-5-6 always. His stats attack 63.8 defence 67.2 physical and mental 64

Changing name and renewing contact didn't work

Thank you.Any tip is accepted
    P.S. I am level 9

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

But, why always people see the form???? really one is wrong looking that, form = nothing, is just a rating, valoration that the geme do and sometimes is not useful to know what can a player do for your team.

I always say, that the important is to see if a player is "active" and do a "contribution" in the matches.
    Think that nobody have a team full of players with 8 and 9 of form, probably only 1 of all your ST's will work always good, and Mc's the same.
    I too have players with 6-8-5-6-6- and, help the team. As I say to obtain more of the game, if, you don't see a playr during the match, in second half, change this.
    Too is interesting know "who" is the player well programmed to shoot corners and fouls every season. I think that every season the game give some advantadge in % to one player of the team, so is very interesting to discover who is faster.

I stoped watching to ratings a long time ago.

I see most of my game, so i know who are playing good ir bad, rating most of the time do not make sense.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I wouldn't say they matter not, as long as they're not dropping to 4-6 ratings. GK, as long as he makes saves, don't worry. Positions like DMC, or AMC are positions sometimes without direct opponents. For both positions this means sometimes they don't have a lot to do which results in low ratings. IMHO

edit in: I think your low ratings have more to do with their positions rather then the players themselves

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Goalkeepers ratings are nearly always low!, unless he has alot to do like lots of savea, saving a pen, etc, so dont bother looking at his stats!, as for your DMC, try resting him a few games then play him again!, are you manualy putting his skill points on?, if so depending on the arrows your using on him will depend on where to place the points, i.e, if you have him set with blues then only use skill points on defence and physical, if you have reds on him then attack and physical, as for your MC try switching MC positions this can have a great effect as players play better in certain positions!, the way to try to avoid having to find out the hard way is to aleays check what foot they play with then put then in the corresponding position.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Why does my goalkeeper and defensive midfielder always have bad form ??
    My goalkeeper's form is always 6 (rare 7 & 8) His stats are defence 67.4 attack 63.4 physical and mental 64. The problem isn't that the keeper has no work and he is low formed.Even i very tight matches where he saves and they shoot at him a lot Bang a 6...

My defensive midfielder is not very good either. His form is7-6-8-7-6
    His stats are attack 64.6 defence 63.8 physical and mental 63.4

My central midfielder is the worse His form is 6-6-6-5-6 always. His stats attack 63.8 defence 67.2 physical and mental 64

Changing name and renewing contact didn't work

Thank you.Any tip is accepted
    P.S. I am level 9
    Goalkeeper - Increase DEFENSE...
    Mid Field - Increase Attack...
    Defensive Mid-field - Balance out all stats...But a little bit in favor of ATTACK...

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Don't worry about your DMCs low rating it's the same as the GK if there's nothing to do they get a low rating. I've played with a DMC since level 1 and unless he's playing against an AMC he'll get a 5,6 or 7.

Don't rest him leave him in your team
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”