Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: You are corrupt or racist top 11?

You are corrupt or racist top 11?

Ok top 11 I know that you're trying to be realistic game, but tell how i that possible - I was leading my group almost whole season and 7 round before ending was leading 7 points ahead of second man. My team is with the best player an highly rated in the league. But i lost 4 of my last 7 matches and 1 was draw and this is against the team from the middle of the table or the teams from the bottom. I think this is corruption and you are a racist because i'm from a little country and you give the first place to man from bigger country. It is not fair! And you are everything but a realistic game.
    DiZZee likes this.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Where are you from???
    davide-acdc likes this.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaylo Chalin View Post
    Ok top 11 I know that you're trying to be realistic game, but tell how i that possible - I was leading my group almost whole season and 7 round before ending was leading 7 points ahead of second man. My team is with the best player an highly rated in the league. But i lost 4 of my last 7 matches and 1 was draw and this is against the team from the middle of the table or the teams from the bottom. I think this is corruption and you are a racist because i'm from a little country and you give the first place to man from bigger country. It is not fair! And you are everything but a realistic game.
    Thats a bit steep! if you lost 4 games and a draw from your last seven then theres a reason for it! not all Nordeus!, I dont normally stick up for them but on this rare occassion I will, Jut because you where winning alot early on does not mean you are going to run way with the league and win every or almost every game for the remainder of it!, other teams will be updating there team so they will be stronger second time you play them even if you have more overall quality!, different formations, tactics, orders, stamina, people watching etc all contribute to a different outcome!, what you should have done is as the last few games where approaching gone and bought a better player or two, to give you that extra bit of umf to push to the title.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

There was an Ivaylo in my club. Ivaylo Yordanov. Bulgarian. Legend.

Anyway, I've lost the league to all kinds of countries, as small as Malta, as big as Thailand.

They are Serbian, your neighbours. I doubt there's any racism in that.

Well i got knocked out of Champions league semi final to a team full of scouts , i lost first leg Home 4-2 but won away 3-2 , his mates was watching, but he lost Final to a team with average star less, some no star players. Funny thing it they didnt watch it, and i know i won of beat both if they didnt watch it against me because i was winning both legs 2-0 until he changed formations. 1 thing ive learned now is you must change formation and tactics even if you have a better side.

Also give it a rest with useing the RACIST word , when its not racist .

End of season trolls are common, I have been placed 2nd in many season due to them

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I love how certain people play the Race Card at every opportunity.

These sorts of people are often the biggest racists around.
    Skidz and dec2k like this.

I know it's normal to lose a game, but when you run for a title and upgrade your team every day and buy new players to make stronger your team, when you training you players to make them better and after all you losing 4 of 6 games against weak teams - it's not normal. Ok picture that - real madrid are 7 point ahead of the second team, they run for the title and lose 4 games against malaga, elche, valladolid, and in home against celta and for the end draw with villareal in home - is that possible. My team is not real madrid but it's most expensive, highly rated and with a star more then anyone else in the league. Every game the stamina was 80% or more. I don't think this is a realistic game! and I will not playing this game anymore. Good luck for you guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast