Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Need advice in advance for my youngsters academy

Can always keep the free player...I usually sell but I know some sign him to lower down the team quality average...
    Audelion likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Denzil Moodley View Post
    Why did you sign the 2 * player! To sell or to keep? Ie what level are you paying at.. 18 Day new youth,? 24 day new, 12 day new??
    Can you afford 15T, so late in the season or not? Plus train to 10 Q by end of season ? 10Q higher , because that is what you can get next week.
    Is there a position for this player to fill now or next season, with training or not??

Your main question.. Is he a fast trainer??!! Buy test and if not .....sell.. Again...can you afford 15T for player or converted to cash??
    I sign the 2* player for a purpose in cup competition next week, I even will not sell this 2* star player although the stars will decrease in the new season (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Can always keep the free player...I usually sell but I know some sign him to lower down the team quality average...
    You got my point, hahahahaha (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    Dear T-11 seniors, I've just gotten 2 U-21 youngsters which one is 4* player and 2* player. The 4* player must be paid with 18 tokens to get his service and the other is just for free. I've sign a contract with the free one, but still waiting for advice to sign the other. In any case, could the U-21 player be a fast trainer player or it just an ordinary player with decent stat? thank you for the explanation (^_^)v
    Sign the 2* player and release the 4* one...
    If you have plenty on tokens then you can sign the 4* it depends upon you...But why sign a 4* player when you can get a 5* player from the market and in much less tokens...

You can also sing him if you are short in cash and do not have the money to buy a 5* player...

With the 2 star keep him sell him at the start of the season in the mean time bring him close to 1 skill point of being a scout for levels lower than yours and after that start teaching him special ability...
    Audelion likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well! Lots of different advice, and all good. It depends on how busy is your server with bidding wars.
    I hate bidding wars.
    I always consider buying my youth if they are 15T or more, if they will replace an older guy. The loophole at looking value I think only works on a few people's os's. Doesn't matter, the T youths are almost always high value, enough that if you sold them you make more than buying $.
    When you sign the free one it is worth training him to see how he does, I have got a couple faster freebies and if you get them early enough they can even be worth keeping. Most often they get sold though.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123