Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Feel cheated!

Angry Feel cheated!

My team is level 10, and has been top of the League all season, only lost 2, drew 2, won rest going into game 22 five points ahead of second place.

I spent £17 on tokens the night before to strengthen squad, and have on average spent £10 - £15 per month for the last 6 months or so.
    I have a higher player rating score than second place, my players all had full morale and health, I was the home side and I watched the game while my opponent did not. We beat them 5-2 away last time with a weaker team 11 v 11 all game and I didn't even watch the game.
    My opponent had a man sent off early on in this game however and we dominated the game with 65 - 75 percent possession all game. Hit the post, blast over, just wide, great save, defender clears, usual end of season crap, while nothing from them.
    We only went a goal up mid second half, but incredibly, my opponent scored 2 late goals (81 and 88) to win the game?!
    They are now only 2 points behind me with only 3 games left now and I am absolutely livid.

I contacts Nordeus asking them to explain how this is possible and that I will simply stop spending money on it if they don't. I feel really cheated to be honest. I like the game and have put effort into winning every game and deserved the 3 points. To add insult to injury, the response I got was pretty generic, and seemed to be aimed at someone complaining about not receiving tokens! This is unacceptable.

Anyone else experiencing stuff like this?

Thinking it doesn't matter how good your team is, if they want a neck and neck finish to entice you both to buy more tokens, they rig it. Really off putting. I spend enough money on this.
    khris likes this.

don't be surprised. the game engine did its job. it had drawn money out of you and spat you out. now that the lead at the top has been cut to 2 points the game is 'enticing' your 2nd placed team to spend £17 on tokens to catch you.

Stop spending large sums of money on this game. Enjoy it for what it is and you will enjoy it infinitely more.

As fingermouse says, stop paying money to play the game. Play it for free and at least then if you get trolled it won't hurt as much.

I'd also question the logic of paying for Tokens in the last week of the season to spend straight away on strengthening your team. You do realise that come Sunday every single player you have just bought (or trained to get that extra star) is going to lose it again?

I can understand you might want to win the league in doing this, but it makes more sense to wait until the start of the next season (especially if you were to spend actual money - but even when not) and bringing new players in then as the 5 star players you might pick up for 5 tokens on Sun/Mon would be your scouts costing 50 Tokens now.

Screenshots? Player stats? Match stats? Can't really claim bloody murder without a body...?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Manchester United spent a bunch of money and they aren't winning every game. crap happens, if you want to just pay money for a meaningless trophy, why don't you go to the trophy store and just by yourself a trophy
    Tank so Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lion View Post
    Manchester United spent a bunch of money and they aren't winning every game. crap happens, if you want to just pay money for a meaningless trophy, why don't you go to the trophy store and just by yourself a trophy
    Think you are missing the point.
    Firstly, Manchester United is not a comparison, they signed fellaini and mata. They needed more than this to do better than they have. My team is entirely different. I listed all the differences. I beat the same team with a weaker squad, away, 11 v 11 and did not watch the game. Spending money on something in way I have is not chance, it is skill. If it was chance, there would be a gamble with a minimum return percentage. This was simply not the case here. Was not right and shouldnt be happening. What is point playing if you cant make decisions to influence/guarantee victory? So some of you are saying dont buy tokens and dont improve the team? DO YOU ALL WORK FOR TOP 11! dreadful.

should not have to do all of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Screenshots? Player stats? Match stats? Can't really claim bloody murder without a body...?
    shouldnt have to do that! but here you go . . . . . . . .

Attachment 21724

Attachment 21725

Attachment 21726

Attachment 21727

Attachment 21728

u see?? I have reason, I writted to support, because with theb 10 vs 11 there is a problem, I lost 2 matches winning, coz the other lost a player and scored 2 goals, and some days ago another mate came here to say that he won 3-2, when he was loosing 1-2, and lost a player.
    So, that's the 4th time that happen, and I say that again, there is a problem with the programming of the matches of 10 vs 11.
    You can have more possession, but when the other have red card, something happen, and lots of cases the other score 2 goals.
    the same with the 10 vs 11 for injurie, if the other don't have auto subs, have a little advantadge in % of effectivennes and sometimes is more aggressive.

...(-.-)'
    suppoort answer: "is normal that you are not happy with the result, but that's football! and in the football a manager have to live with the defeat, because defeat is part of the football. This game is created to simulate real situations like in real football... (blablabla) and more things"

:'D: don't pay mate, just tank the season, be 2 seasons in same level training and be happy.

It is well documented that there are problems with the game engine regarding results - quite often known as 'troll results'.

Everyone suffers from them. Buyers, non buyers, farmers etc...

I dont work or have any influence on how T11 opperates, I just simply offered up my opinion. In my opinion due to the nature and frequent nature of 'troll results' I think those that pay money run the risk of feeling ripped off as a result. It is up to each user to decide if they wish to part with money, or part with time to earn tokens. No right or wrong answer.

Ask almost every T11 user on here and they will tell you a story of them being trolled by the game engine. The games where it dosent matter what you do, your team is going to lose the game. It isn't fair or good, but we are all in the same boat. That is why I advise people to take the game as nothing but a bit of fun to kill time.

I exploit watching videos for tokens instead of paying as I dont believe there is value in this game to pay good money on something with so many flaws. It isn't a bad game, but not worthy of spending your hard earned money on, in my honest opinion.

If you are going to pay, then be smart about it. Buying players at the start of a promoted season is better value than at the end.
    Last edited by kynan; 04-03-2014 at 03:07 AM.
    roni and Green Lion like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast