Thread: whats the point of doing friendly matches??

Question whats the point of doing friendly matches??

whats the point of doing friendly matches ....???

in past 3 days i played 3 to 4 friendly matches the only thing i earn form that is just a 3,4 morale boosters but on the other hand i destroyed my second team morale .. most of them are below average morale ... so i need more morale boosters to recover them !!! you dont earn money from that only a little bit cause it is a friendly match and your players dont gain much XP...

So whats the point of doing this ???

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First of all FUN, that's the main point of friendly games in real life and in game.

Skill points, boosters and $$$ (you can get nice $ too if you have a lot of fans).

Without friendly games you would not have any chance to play a game against somebody else who is not on your server.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yup, for fun. That's the point of playing any game. It's to have fun. This seems loss in spirit of competitiveness.

$$$ - I set $1 for friendlies so my stadium is full. The small amount can help when you are short a few Ks sometimes.
    Boosters - Useful of course.

I also suspect that when u have a player who is going thru a bad run, playing him in friendlies will make him get over that run quickly.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

also, testing out different strategies and formations
    Tank so Hard!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgos Pantelakis View Post
    whats the point of doing friendly matches ....???

in past 3 days i played 3 to 4 friendly matches the only thing i earn form that is just a 3,4 morale boosters but on the other hand i destroyed my second team morale .. most of them are below average morale ... so i need more morale boosters to recover them !!! you dont earn money from that only a little bit cause it is a friendly match and your players dont gain much XP...

So whats the point of doing this ???
    If you want that your players do not loose morale then play friendly against a much weaker team then your players will score a lot of goals, big victories so your morale will not decrease...

Also the chances of your players getting a card will also decrease so you can win a treatment too and if you do a substitution then you will get a health pack also...