Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ian Myers

Thread: Daylight Robbery by Nordeus

Apprentice

Daylight Robbery by Nordeus

Just been r!@#$d by Nordeus folks.

Drew 1-1 with a team second from bottom in my league in my final game today. Had 74% possession and was 1-0 up on 88 minutes. The ONLY commentary all game for my opponent came the and a shot from distance went in. I didn't even need to watch the last moments because it was blatantly obvious what was going to happen all game.

Signs of that were apparent when it was 0-0 at half time and I'd seen only two pieces of commentary in the first half. I had 17 shots, 8 of them on target but didn't once see any commentary saying that I'd had a shot on target.

If I'd have won, I'd have been top and awaiting a game later in the game to see whether I'd be champions. 2nd and 3rd place were due to play and only a win for the side in 2nd place would deny me. So basically I've been blatantly violated by Nordeus.

Oh well, still won't be buying any tokens - far from it in fact, this is just further proof that the game isn't worth spending money on. Thankfully I've stopped being too upset, I've been trolled that many times I just laugh now.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 04-05-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You never know when the troll will strike!, well you just pick yourself up and go again bro.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You never know when the troll will strike!, well you just pick yourself up and go again bro.
    Excellent advice bro, on the brightside I got promotion, Champions League football and there's a new season tomorrow

Decisive game
    3rd to last placed with 20 defeats
    You field your best team at home
    Huge possession
    attack
    "but it's Jizanthapus who comes away with the ball"
    attack
    attack
    attack
    "but it's Jizanthapus who comes away with the ball"...

"Jizanthapus rifles in the shot"
    GOAAAAAAAL
    "There's nothing the keeper could do"

When it's determined you'll lose, you'll lose. Unless you are a huge token owner and your team is so hugely better that all your opponents are 10 quality notches below you.

The game is rigged to attach you one more season, and another, and another, and another.
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-05-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Decisive game
    3rd to last placed with 20 defeats
    You field your best team at home
    Huge possession
    attack
    "but it's Jizanthapus who comes away withe the ball"
    attack
    attack
    attack
    "but it's Jizanthapus who comes away withe the ball"...

"Jizanthapus rifles in the shot"
    GOAAAAAAAL
    "There's nothing the keeper could do"

When it's determined you'll lose, you'll lose. Unless you are a huge token owner and your team is so hugely better that all your opponents are 10 quality notches below you.

The game is rigged to attach you one more season, and another, and another, and another.
    That's actually incredibly similar to mine but the player in question was 'Andersen'. All of the opponents back four scored 8's. My central midfield who all average above 7, got 5's.

88 minutes, one shot, one goal.
    Celtic likes this.

^ I've won some titles but I've seen this too many times.
    You start recognizing in the first 15/20 minutes when the game is DEFINITELY not for you to win.
    The pattern is different, your actions are promptly cut at any time. There's no uncertainty. The game feels different.
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-05-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Banned
    NORDEUS are not ROBBERS they are DACOITS......

Exactly this happened to me in the last game of this season (a few minutes ago).
    I've won every single game this season 'til today such a bad team with a strange illegal formation beats me 1:2!!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    ^ I've won some titles but I've been this too many times.
    You start recognizing in the first 15/20 minutes when the game is DEFINITELY not for you to win.
    The pattern is different, your actions are promptly cut at any time. There's no uncertainty. The game feels different.
    true ..
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)