Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Delano View Post
    I like how you post these through out the season I could keep up with your team as much as I could as Real Madrid in the news :-)

You should right for the football section mirror.

I won the champions league, and league. I'm level 5 next season and have done this every time except 2nd in champions league last season! The cup is a differen story, never passed round of 16, even if my ratings are above the opposition.
    250 tokens
    28 red, 9 blue, 22 green
    $25 million

Thanks good luck to everyone. Hope I get that mofo jersey..
    In the time when the forum was more active and in back of the day when this topic was called "How are you doing?" I was a lot more in depth with the game and team and had full match reports of every game and news whenever it broke out. Now it's just the occasional updates. A lot of the old school teams like Balkan Boyz, New Team and Perfect Tactics are now gone.

A whole season used to fly by by just being on forum all the time, Now it's not really possible.
    seanmeg, ppturano and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In the time when the forum was more active and in back of the day when this topic was called "How are you doing?" I was a lot more in depth with the game and team and had full match reports of every game and news whenever it broke out. Now it's just the occasional updates. A lot of the old school teams like Balkan Boyz, New Team and Perfect Tactics are now gone.

A whole season used to fly by by just being on forum all the time, Now it's not really possible.
    then was a far more enjoyable time on the forum mate,they should of left you alone to carry on,best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    then was a far more enjoyable time on the forum mate,they should of left you alone to carry on,best wishes
    Yes, this time last year... And with thousands of posts flooding in on HAYD, I don't know if its because of recent events on T11 thats caused all this and with the old school match reporters disappearing has caused me to post less often. Ofc, the change from the original HAYD didn't really help either.

But I'm content on how things are lately and just getting on with the game, despite having to deal with the New Tranny Market, I just do not buy any more tokens now.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Guys this is not off topic zone, so please stay on subject, thank you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth Player Career Information

Both Hatsune Miku and Al Calavicci turn 32 this season and this puts the both in the 32-34 year old retirement bracket, either or even both players may choose to retire at the end of the season. We will let you know what happens when the server re-opens.

Both players will be mid range 5* players next season, Still useful back-ups for the squad.
    Career News: Calavicci will retire and Miku plays on!

We received a message from Al Calavicci to confirm his retirement at the end of the season at 32. Miku on the other hand will play on past this season.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

About the contract over, I renew it today but it only 2 years, wtf. So I should wait until day 2 to renew.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai-Son Ngo View Post
    About the contract over, I renew it today but it only 2 years, wtf. So I should wait until day 2 to renew.
    Nope, That is correct.

What Level are you playing at now? Level 5 season 5
    What are your ambitions? Top 4 in the league and at least 1 decent cup run
    How many Tokens you got? 42
    How much Money you got? 11M
    Who are you buying/selling? Buying maybe DC/DL and DC/DR & possibly a GK and MC. Not sure who's for sale apart from GK
    How Many Boosters do you have? 84 reds/83 blues/51 greens

Just see how we go and how many tokens needed to buy players as i dont spend on the game

Celtic FC
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Good luck to everyone!! May your plans become true!!
    Cat Harrison and sword like this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Season 51 Season Report-

We started the season well with 2 victories in Cup and a fairly nice team.... We went on till Quarters Of the Cup again and got knocked out of there by a much stronger team.
    In CL, we finished 2nd in our Group and then in Round of 16 lose a tight 3-2 on aggregate due to my opponents 88th minute goal in 2nd leg.
    However, League was a major failure, we got hit be early season trolls and by the time we started winning again in League, it was already too late. So we decided to tank late but then we started winning(stupid Nordeus Game Engine).... Anyways we managed to stay away from Promotion.

So we are still Level 11 this season and have 300 SPs saved.

Man Of The Season again goes to my Captain and Star Striker Niloo Crofts as he scored important Cup goals to keep us alive and even in the League, even though we finished 10th, he was 5th in the List of Top Scorers and 3rd in the list of assisters. Leaving that, he still managed to get the maximum number of skill points saved, so he deserves the PoS.

Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-team.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	21886We have trained youth Keeper Prince to one on one stopper and 54Q, will sell him now along with a few others and see if a bidding war pursues......

More updates coming after adding skill points.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast