Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

LOL

Strange day... we draw in league against the 1st, 1-1... so, we are -1 point of the top.... The other team have the +15 possesion, 60% vs 40% and scored first but we, did the work... now I have to win the 12 points and he have to fail in some match to win the 9th League.

In Cup I did not play, coz, had 0-3 against... and we draw too, 1-1... Giggs scored for us.

I'm more interested in the Champions League, tomorrow we can be in our 7th final. We have an advantadge of 0-2.
    So, this season is not the better, but, one of the more interesting seasons of our history.

Next month, tanking. And if, we win the 6th Champions League this season we will have all the season to train to be in good level for the QF, Semifinals and Final of this competition, and to fight for the 7th Champions League.

Very easy win today in the league match I had earlier today.

Destroyed the opponent, won 0-8 away!
    Didn't mean anything though, as I've already got the 1st place secured. But oh well, I never say no to some + goals.

mizafc

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Are you ready for the new season? If yes, tell us your plans: How many players do you want to transfer, how much moneys you have, how many tokens you have, what do you expect to win and if you think you can do it better then last season.

WE ARE TOP ELEVEN - WE ARE THE BEST

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & WELCOME TO SEASON 52
    TOP ELEVEN why the game yesterday, the match result mizafc bryanfc really different. time when the game was seen in mizafc won 3-0. but once out the results in the league table result anyway so the series 0-0.

Famous
    Perfect start for the new day...Match day 23...

Winning 11:

10.30am this morning, we had the most important match of the season...The duel with 2nd place who always level points with our team till round 21...
    We had sweet revenge for 1st leg lost at home...
    And now.. we are walking alone...We just need another win tomorrow vs 3rd place to ensure no more danger on our way to 1 of the most difficult championship title...( the most difficult one is at level 4 when we only know the last day we won the championship by level point but with higher goal differences with 2nd place- Aab team from Denmark)

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-30-2014 at 05:04 AM.
    roni likes this.

we are very disappointed, yesterday ended the greatest winning streak of our history (25 matches: from Final season 14 to Semifinal 1st leg season 16)

and beyond insult to injury, we have been eliminated from the Cup

Always suffer when we meet teams that play the 413N2, because of this module we have lost the championship in level 5 and now the cup in level 16. We urgently need to find a solution!
    roni likes this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

we are very disappointed, yesterday ended the greatest winning streak of our history (25 matches: from Final season 14 to Semifinal 1st leg season 16)

Always suffer when we meet teams that play the 413N2, because of this module we have lost the championship in level 5 and now the cup in level 16. We urgently need to find a solution!
    We feel you...hope you luck next season!!!!
    ppturano likes this.

Famous
    Match day 23 for TUAN DM FC ..maintain unbeaten run record...

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post

Damn... I would of liked to seen TRIPLETE FC join the 3 consecutive treble winners club...
    ppturano likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League Round 23 - League Champions

Team System COBRA 0-6 July Fourth

Papaleo (1,8) Kusama (19) Miku (32) Benayoun (45) Miku-Zidane (46) MOTM: Papaleo.

July Fourth wrapped up the league title with 3 games remaining in style after beating TeamSystem COBRA with a stunning first half performance, Papaleo was quick out the blocks to get us 2 early goals on the 1st and 8th minute and should of completed the hat-trick on 14 minutes, Kusama then scored on 19 minutes after a fine dribble through on goal and slotted it past the keeper, Papaleo unselfishly passed up on the hat-trick attempt to allow Miku to score again for us and Benayoun scored a free-kick just before HT. Miku-Zidane put through by Kusama made it 6-0 just after the start of the 2nd half and July Fourth never really created anything more for the rest of the game and Papaleo failed to complete the hat-trick despite having 82 minutes to do so.

But that means we are the CHAMPIONS!!!!
    ppturano, Dman2pt and roni like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

David FC - Penultimate end of s5 update.

Claimed 5th consecutive league with 3 games to go.

About to play 2nd, home leg of CL semi, with a 3 away goal lead.

Picked up 4 injuries from a squad of 21, which can seem to happen at the tail end of a season.
    3 of those 4 injuries were MC, so it shows the squad depth, when I can still find 2 MC, without changing formation.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast