Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree917Likes

Thread: Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)

Famous
    CL result for Winning 11..Even our opponent tent to play defensive all the way to quarter final but to us..we know how to beat them with nice result..If we don't miss couple of chances..I think the score sheet maybe will be different..not just 4-0..but anyway..it is not too bad result...

Dman2pt and maake08 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maake08 View Post

League match later on today, going VS the 5th in the league table. Earlier in the season he was my strongest opponent fighting against me for the league champion title, but lately his team showed a awful form which three other opponents took advantage of when their teams started to win everything.
    Update on the match: Once again I had a hard time against him. We played 1-1 home, he took the lead after 41' and I got my equalizer in the 78' minute.
    This season I got 15-2-0 in the league so far, both draws ended 1-1 against the same opponent I met tonight.
    Still, 14 points down to 2nd place though.
    Dman2pt and Brian Dang like this.

We won 0-1 in league thank's a goal of Miroslav Klose in the 38' ...was a not easy match.. more difficult than we expected but, at the end 3 points for us, and still in second place with 45 points..

MoM was William Gallas, excellent in defense.

1st-46 points -Ertan FC
    2nd-45 points - FCBayern München
    3rd- 34 points- Amer FC

in 2 hours CL match with Nostbakken off for red card, Zumalakarregui recovery the place as a Capitain, (was Klose) to see if play better that the last days... ¿? (prove, experiment)

We are favourites to be in next round... and play against the token buyer that won 0-2.

(^-^)'

Apprentice
    for the first time this season i couldn't watch my league game and look what happened,this is just fking incredible Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-damn.jpg Season 52 (06.04.14/03.05.14)-damn2.jpg

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Nordeus Corp made it 2/2 for todays matches and both turned out to be a close encounter!, first was Nordeus 2nds in the champoins league quater final first leg, we got of to a great start with Ronaldo poking home on 35mins and the Gerrard making it two shortly after the break!, but Best United pulled one back 8mins later and laid seige to our goal for the final half hour , but we held on due to a MOM performance at the back by J.Terry.
    The second game was even close when our 1st team took on 7th place Yasin FC in the league!, it was 60.8 v 66.6Q, a very tight first half with few chances and Yasin FC just shaded it!, I had to take drastic measures swithching from 3-1-4-2 to 3-4-3, I took off Scweinstieger (DMC) and brought on another striker, D.Villa, then Fabregas got booked so he was replaced with Toure, to make matters worse Lampard got injured and could not continue!, having no more MC on the bench I went I put D.Ginola In the middle!, he is a winger but needs must!.
    This proved a master stroke as Ginola whipped in a lovely cross for Rooney to make no mistake and head past the stranded keeper! 0-1, this only seemed to liven up Yasin FC as they then took control of the game!, they where dominting possession and Lloris had to pull of some brilliant saves to keep us in front!, not liking this one bit I took drastic measures!!!!, I switched my orders to hard attacking and fought fire with fire!! it worked we held on for a narrow 0-1 win away and keep our 100% record intact...Just!!!!!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

FCBayern München Diary

Song to create ambient:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk&feature=kp

QF of the Champions League, Man of the match: Zé Roberto

We had the control of the match all time, due to the differance of Quality, but was all time a:
    Overmars shoot... out!
    Zumalakarregui shoot.... for a little bit!
    Klose shoot... and ball goes out of the stadium!
    Owen vs GK! out!
    Never seen before.
    That happen 4 or 5 times, his only opportunity to score was in a corner, but our GK Lehmann did his work.
    At the end Hasan Sas with a shoot from 30mts scored, and assisted for the 2nd goal to Zumalakarregui that as a capitain... appear, and did contribution.
    Hard shoot of Zé Roberto at the end of the match was the 0-3 for us and we can say that we are in semifinals of Champions League for 6th time in a row.

To see better use the zoom. ctrl + (+)
    Last edited by khris; 04-24-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

League Round 17: July Fourth 5-0 ΟΦΗ Papaleo (14,32) Kusama (26) Petersen (53) Tendulkar (77) MOTM: Papaleo. We faced an out of sorts ΟΦΗ team who were at the foot of the table. Perhaps ΟΦΗ just decided to give up for the rest of the season or something since they are out the running for any trophies this season... Papaleo fired us into the lead and setup Kusama to make it 2-0 midway through the first half and shortly afterwards a Benayoun indirect free-kick saw Papaleo header it in for 3-0, It was game over really and we did get 2 more goals in the 2nd half from Petersen and Tendulkar. We move 8 points clear at the top of the league as El Capo could only draw 2-2 today.

We play El Capo tomorrow. A win for us would put us out of sight and should settle the league title to be fair.

Champions League Quarter-Final, 1st Leg: July Fourth 2-0 juventud unida Miku-Zidane (1) Benayoun (40) MOTM: Lamb. We expected a tough match against juventud unida since they bring plenty of power support and I wasn't wrong. We did get off to a good start with Miku-Zidane scoring in the very first minute, But they came into the game and missed a couple of chances in the first half before we won a free-kick and Benayoun converted it into a goal, The 2nd half was a bit of a bore... Neither side threatened to score in all honesty. But 2-0 is a good result since we didn't concede any away goal which would of kept juventud unida very much in the tie.
    ppturano and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Famous
    Winning 11 League Day 18..WON...Maintain top spot for short period but it will be benefit from the league since 2nd place vs 3rd place and 4th vs 6th this match day...

Davy Gravy and Dman2pt like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    6-1 (away in league)

khris, Dman2pt and Brian Dang like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League Round 18: El Capo 1-3 July Fourth Nikolov (36) Watson (70,88) Tendulkar (74) MOTM: Petersen.

This was the battle to see if El Capo could get back into the title race or July Fourth to move into a very strong position, We setup rather defensively and after 30 minutes of a rather even game, Papaleo missed a header from a Petersen corner that could of put us into the lead, Nikolov though for El Capo did take the lead by taking the ball round past Beech and tapping it in, We did win a free-kick at the beginning of the 2nd half but Benayoun just missed the target, It wasn't until our late tactical switch and bringing Watson on that turned the game around, Watson levelled up from a good pass from Petersen and we won a corner 4 minutes later and Tendulkar arrived in the box to hit it and give us the lead, Then late on Petersen broke clear and squared off for Watson to seal the win.... We now move 11 points clear with only 8 games to play. We should go on to win the league.

No other match today... It's DAY 20 remember.
    ppturano, khris and Brian Dang like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast