Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here

Dont believe that in this game MONEY should buy you success but it should help you remain competitive. If MONEY guaranteed success, non-token buyers like me would be at the losing end.

We always look at the Token buyer's perspective but let's look at the other side. Getting trolled is probably (Im just guessing) a way to even out the competition and not let weaker teams get disinterested. It annoys token buyers if it happens too often. In 8 seasons I have yet to get matched up in the league with token buyers and have so far held my own.

I farm tokens and I have a decent strong squad. I get trolled maybe once or twice a season, zero last season and still waiting to get trolled this season.

I can understand frustrations of token buyers when they frequently get trolled but maybe we all just need to lower our expectations and just enjoy the game. Spend $10 on tokens a month and expect to challenge for titles, not to win.

P/S I never believed that this game is not flawed, it is, but I don't expect much.
    Cat Harrison and Carlito like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    TROLL AT HIGHEST LEVEL..Today 3rd day and the result still the same..head-to-head 4-4-2 c with a team quality of 45..normally with that gap..i cen win atleast 4-5 goals even..if u want me to post all the result last season..i can show u...no any 4-4-2c team last season score more than 1 goal to my team n sure got hit at least 4-8goals from my team..but now what..repeatly day to day..same problem occurred..lost 2-0..what more to say..i have no injury..all excellent condition..my 1st choice team is not at quality of 50..it is quality of 52 even...still lost...the other team got draw as i posted above with the quality of 30 vs 47..he even can score 3 goals...dont know what to say...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-10-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    So what should we do???Everybody raised their voices but even MOD Or SMOD also have no proper explanations OR MAYBE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT
    You're right, we can't give you a proper explanation because we don't work for Nordeus.

We are ordinary players just like you, and we get hit by the same problems and shock results as you. We just moderate the forums & have no input on how the game works, just to clear that up.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

TROLL AT HIGHEST LEVEL..Today 3rd day and the result still the same..head-to-head 4-4-2 c with a team quality of 45..normally with that gap..i cen win atleast 4-5 goals even..if u want me to post all the result last season..i can show u...no any 4-4-2c team last season score more than 1 goal to my team n sure got hit at least 4-8goals from my team..but now what..repeatly day to day..same problem occurred..lost 2-0..what more to say..i have no injury..all excellent condition..my 1st choice team is not at quality of 50..it is quality of 52 even...still lost...the other team got draw as i posted above with the quality of 30 vs 47..he even can score 3 goals...dont know what to say...
    You played the same formation as the other team ??? 4-4-2 Isnt it easy to blame the troll for bad results ( Yes the odd bad result hits us all ) but really you thought about the game and came up with lets play the same formation as them ??

wonder what other decisions you came up with ? sorry but not getting at you but you seem to blame everything else but yourself, I have lost the 1st four games in a league before but still managed to win the league dont give up so early hun !!!!!

Point for me again! coz defense of 3.

PD: all u know,
    Usually is 1 player per every 2 days that is registred in this forum with 3 defenders team and same situation.

and .

I used to play in the league against a team that was 10Q below me & my 3 friends, not the squad rating but the 1st 11 average rating.

I never managed to beat him in the league that season. He finished 3rd just below me I think.

So yes, teams with 10Q lower can be a strong competitive team. Just saying. Forger the formation & what not. It's not all trolls.

If its repeated "trolling" continuously then my best & fair guess is that it is not ALL troll results. Something is seriously wrong with some orders. Even if the matches are preset during the 3 min window, then the orders you set come in play and are working against you. 5 star players or 6 star players are NOT GUARANTEED performers.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    I did differently to counter as u see at 1st post..Lost..so only choice is head to head..and lost again...i want to see what i could do..is it really my problem..hun..

Famous
    My dear bro..if my setting wrong..i did not finish 2 seasons continuosly with trophies..league title n CL..at level 3 i got 3rd at cup as well..just to show u i could not be that careless..what i meant it would be preset everything...so poinless for us to get involve in the game...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-10-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Then maybe you used the wrong counter hun , yes it's your problem hun coz it's your team not mine !!! lol just saying when your orders and formations and players are not right it's time to do something not stay the same and blame the troll game !!!

I'm only saying to help you . I'm not telling you what to do coz I manage my own team (manage) Change players rotate , change orders etc ...

I feel for you hun thats why I answered but only gave you advice to change something !!!!! ( as others have done ) but you just blame the troll !!!

At level 3 hun not to be rude but it's not hard to win the game is designed that way to hook you in and when you start to lose in level 5-6 they hope you pay money to improve but dont do that you need to reconsider your tactics.
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 04-10-2014 at 01:39 PM.
    Brian Dang and Carlito like this.

My dear bro..if my setting wrong..i did not finish 2 seasons continuosly with trophies..league title n CL..at level 3 i got 3rd at cup as well..just to show u i could not be that careless..
    My dear bro,

1. Playing the same setting in different levels may or may not work
    2. Winning league and cup in one level doesn't guarantee a win in the next level.
    3. Like I said, a team with 10Q lower strength can genuinely be a strong team. Does not mean you beat a team 10-0 & then expect the same result against another team with the same Q. Formation is cosmetic and you don't even know how the other team set his orders and formation.
    4. Also, as I have said, if it's a continuous bad result, it cannot be purely be blamed on trolls. Like Mo rightly mentioned, you can't base your successes on previous achievements and then blame the game when it does not go the way you logically expect it to be.
    5. Another thing I mentioned is that I seldom get trolled and when I do, I do not change any formation or orders, maybe change a player and get a 3 star to start instead of an under performing 5 star. If it is a troll result then your original orders shd serve u well the next few games.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast