Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Having multiple teams...

Having multiple teams...

Just a little rant about owners that have more than one team (not just two teams but 3 or 4 teams) I have a owner in this seasons league that I have come to find out has two teams in the same league and atleast 3 teams total in the game. I know this because he watches the games with the one and then the other two also watch so he can gain more possession bonuses.

I just think that is a little unfair.

End rant.

It is unfair, but should not worry you too much. In my experience the possession Bonus is not that relevant to give you a real advantage or disadvantage. Actually the overall Ballpossession doesn't change much even if you got five teams watching you (never seen my possession rise/fall more than 2-3% total after other players joined the match). It depends much more on your team Quality and tactics.
    Der_Ryan_M and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith D. View Post
    Just a little rant about owners that have more than one team (not just two teams but 3 or 4 teams) I have a owner in this seasons league that I have come to find out has two teams in the same league and atleast 3 teams total in the game. I know this because he watches the games with the one and then the other two also watch so he can gain more possession bonuses.

I just think that is a little unfair.

End rant.
    And when it comes to playing himself, he will throw the game in purpose in favour of his main team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yup he prob will. Like I understand if you have two teams fine but a little unfair to have two in the same league and give the extra bonus. It was up to 9% for him for a home game for me and that was with 5% on my side.

I only have one team but have often thought of another !! but I dont see the point now as they couldnt help each other ( like transfers etc)
    how do you know they are the same player and not just friends that started together ???

just asking hun dont shout at me !!!

This is how i figured look at the names of the person. Having multiple teams...-soccer.jpg

Having two teams in the same league is defenitly against any fair play. But if your worried about the poss. bonus, you can watch some random games and invite everybody whos assisting these matches to your friendlist. It's same as with gifts. You watch my match, I watch yours. I If you do this for some time some of the people you invited will cheer for you when online and give you the bonus. Having a lot of friends gives you a lot of fans!! But in my opinion it won't make your team play any better or win more matches.

This is how i figured look at the names of the person. Having multiple teams...-soccer.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Keith D. View Post
    This is how i figured look at the names of the person. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	soccer.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	22054
    Yep looks like the same name ok lol you may be right sorry I had to ask though I'm curious hun lol

Sorry the second one is the right picture to look at.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast