Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Scout players

Quote Originally Posted by soomrox View Post
    Just to add I bought a Scout GK, for the last two season he has only conceded max 8 to 12 goals per season in all competitions, however he always gets a rating of 4-5. never had a 7 or 8. To me this means he is still a great GK but he is not doing much as my defence sorts out the issues before he is being attacked. GK would get ratings of 8 or 9 if they are constantly being bombarded and he is make many many saves...
    That has to do a lot with your defence being solid. I usually judge a keeper by saves he makes when Im winning...sometimes my GK wins the game for me by making 3-4 saves when Im winning 1-0
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    When you buy a scout it does not guaratee you will play to his potential EVERY YEAR!, nor does it mean he may be brilliant the season you bought him but most times they are, however take it from me who plays with an entire scout team that if he under performs one year he will be much better the next!, you have to give him a few seasons to get the best out of them, those of you that buy a scout but sell him the next season are actually gifting someone else a good player.
    soomrox and Qambu Yaasi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    When you buy a scout it does not guaratee you will play to his potential EVERY YEAR!, nor does it mean he may be brilliant the season you bought him but most times they are, however take it from me who plays with an entire scout team that if he under performs one year he will be much better the next!, you have to give him a few seasons to get the best out of them, those of you that buy a scout but sell him the next season are actually gifting someone else a good player.
    Yes, scouts are long term investments NOT a quick fix.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12