Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brunom14

Thread: How do I move players about in the squad?

How do I move players about in the squad?

I played a match and now have an injured player how do I replace him with someone else in my squad? I've tried dragging and dropping and nothing seems to work. If I click on a player on the pitch red or blue arrows appear what does this mean?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm really struggling.

Is this on PC or mobile?

Usually you have to click and hold, then drag him away and onto a replacement.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I'm on the PC and tried that and it didn't work. I'm sure it worked when I did the tutorial yesterday. What do the coloured arrows mean?

Rookie
    1. You need to do this from your Squad view, not the training view
    2. You should do it from your players list on the left hand side of the screen, not from the players list on the pitch which is on the right-hand side of the view.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

You can drag players from the left onto the pitch in the squad view not training view !!!

arrows kinda push players forward or backwards from there normal position !! keep clicking on the player the arrow will come on and change then off lol

I love it when someone is as PC dumb as me lol good luck hun

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Sometimes it is easier to click and drag and drop in the Squad list itself, you don't have to put him on the pitch, just drop him on the player you want to replace in the list.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]