Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Sh t. Wifi connection very bad. No free booster from ad video. This is bullsh t Motherf cker as hole. What the hell! I really don't like it. This is the second day and it's going to be the third day tomorrow. Pay the bill and this sh t still happen. F CK!
    Aarrrggggghhhhh!

It feel good.

Rookie
    I'm all for the underdog getting a chance to play against higher level teams in the Cup, it's a great idea. Just like the real thing.

But why oh why oh why do I NEVER get to be the higher level team??

Is EVERYONE in the game an underdog? That's impossible!

Famous
    Really??? Lost counting how many times i got only strikers... The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-img_0028.jpg

Pro
    Can you get any other offers then strikers????????????????????????? Really?

Psst, Gabez, I heard a rumor about Khris got a DC/DR with living wall SA as an offer. I think it is a hoax but he has some convincing material.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Can you get any other offers then strikers????????????????????????? Really?

Psst, Gabez, I heard a rumor about Khris got a DC/DR with living wall SA as an offer. I think it is a hoax but he has some convincing material.
    Prolly it's fake

Famous
    I got yesterday a 19 year old ML/DML... with penalty kick SA, 5 stars and worth 79 tokens !! Oooh! too bad: it started so well and ended up nowhere.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Vent thread? more like post your **** here so we can delete it more easily lol what is this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbit View Post
    Vent thread? more like post your **** here so we can delete it more easily lol what is this crap?
    Perhaps you'd like to read the first post and this will explain what it is here for. Well done on your first post, you've probably managed to p*ss off everyone here. Good luck with getting any help...
    Altiplano and gizzmo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Wow i posted a general discution thread to talk about the association match issues and the fact that they lied that only 1 round was affected and my post didn't even get aproved well done nordeus just delete anything that threatens your lying ass.
    Last edited by Gibbit; 03-09-2017 at 07:22 AM.

If you're libelling the people that run the game and provide this website, then I'm not surprised your post didn't get approved. Take a little less confrontational attitude and you'll get along better here...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...