Page 140 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    probably bought him as 4*- early 5* player and pump him up with only 1-2 types of drills.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    probably bought him as 4*- early 5* player and pump him up with only 1-2 types of drills.
    Yes, he trained him with stretch and shooting technique. The big thing here is, he's 19 years old. The only way that skew can be legitimately created is by doing what ronnymvc said in the main thread in response to my post about an 18 years old player w/ similar stats, "by having another manager buy him as a nordgen, then power-train him up to 7 or 8* then proceeding to sell him through negotiations." So he's either paying someone else to build a super nordgen, has a very generous friend or something fishy is going on!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-19-2017 at 12:39 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    after insanely lot of STRIKERS i PUNKED OUT!

posted here @ recommended topic

let's call it a draw -> click
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Recommended players never perform for me, mind you seems my whole team has gained that mentality

WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH THE ENGINE

last match of the asso tournament of second leg, was my team's
    we ended with same points and lost for 1 !! goal difference!!

My team plyayed 451v (normal & defensive) against a 10% lower oppo playing 451v...

SCORE: 8-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER conceded 8 goals...!!! Never

Here are the stats...

Really this was a shame on the game engine... SHAME

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-screenshot_2017-03-19-22-27-53-536.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-oppo.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-me.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-stats.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 03-19-2017 at 09:27 PM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Unbelievable clover field. My association weekend was good. However individually trolled in cup cl and major lg game. Opponent gk scored 8+ rating each game and I had more shots. Season ruined in 24hrs. Thanks random game engine

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Cloverfield and czero like this.

Pro
    Association games are a bit off to be honest. We just blew away our competition which based on quality should at least be able to score 40% of the points. But first round was 16-1 for us and a lot of 7-1, 8-0, 5-0 results. Just insane.

Last season it was the other way around. We dropped a division because we were on the receiving end of the stick. I then lost games with 7-3 and just as you cloverfield I have never conceded 7 goals before
    Cloverfield likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

My GK (127% ) was doing good so far (getting 8 points in most of the games) , possibly broke up with his girlfriend and play with 4.5 and 4.6 points in a row at cup final and CL semi finals. Cost me 2 trophies.

He conceded 10 goals in entire season and now 8 goals in just two games (.I was 3-4% stronger btw)
    I don't know if there is something about being leader or performing good at important games. Or maybe it's because he is just 20yo.
    Anyway he probably getting crazy with European girls in the club. I took him from Asia! I gave him this beatiful life! and European girls! ..A.hole!
    Im gonna fire his bAss
    or not.
    I don't know.
    achiie likes this.

one more clap clap clap to nordeus
    an ex-exploiter in our asso path.
    my 125% team against 170% team :S

How on earth is this an equal draw.

We struggle and consume resources with no cheat to have a good 7star team and what we get:

1. A ****ed up association draw (second in a raw) which kicks us out from platinum promo once more.
    2. Draws in chl and cup with +1 levels, so at last stages of the season, with just a few boosting the oppo has 1+ star difference ...

clap clap clap

Can Nordeus please share Mourinho's tactics to beat above oppo?
    After all nothing is predetermined and it is all about tactics... NO?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-sq1.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-sq2.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-we_d3d372_798832.jpg
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 03-30-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

I will say this again here one more time. Association is freaking broken! Absurd results, absurd comebacks, home and away bonus are reversed and weaker teams are winning.
    I was winning 1-2, the ball icon disappears so the match is ended but the simulation keeps going on. I know I can't change anything, so I go back to the main menu, just to see that...I lost??????
    I'm starting to grow tired of this s**t, I built an 8* star team (no joke) without spending a single Token, yet it's not enough to get decent results in associations.
    Are you seriously kidding me?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-capture.jpg
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38