Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 1,421 to 1,429 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

FUUUUUUUUU.......
    Last few days Nordeus schedules my games incredibly close to each other I had to spend tokens to re-schedule.

Today:
    10:44 League game AWAY (I'm on 1st but not in the clear yet)
    13:45 Cup Final (Can't be rescheduled)

WTF NORDEUS???? WTF????

Three hours is the minimum period between kick-offs.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I just finished my league match and I have to turn around and play my cup final in 3 hours. I feel your pain!

Oh yeah and I'm out of rests because I played a game a 4 pm and then again at 7 pm last night so I had to use all my rests last night and this morning. But could be worse I had 3 games in 1 day once lol
    Last edited by Chevy114; 05-23-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Famous
    I contemplated posting this in suggestions, but thought better of it, wouldn't want them to give us any more half cooked updates. ( oohhhhh, are we all looking forward to next weeks mystery upcock, erm sorry cock up, no,no,no, update.
    Onto my vent in the form of a suggestion.
    Once a manager has made 3 consecutive insulting, tightwad, laughably stupid offers through negotiations we should have a button that we can press whereby we see an animation of The Kray Twins round at the other managers training ground kneecapping his star player with baseball bats. Resulting injuries would cost the insulting manager 2000 treatment packs to heal!
    Either give us some option to better negotiate or give us some relief from idiots.
    RedsBleedRed and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by chebloke View Post
    So my vent. Teams who tank all season then suddenly start playing when top 8 is missed. So the team in question have a team of 159 so very strong. Having been a manager for 4 months longer than me it is evident he has tanked a few times to get his team strength up.(have some belief in your ability!) So he has played with a guaranteed losing formation all season but suddenly tonight players his full strength team against me with a 25% better overall team strength. I was playing away and lost 3-1. This is where this game is fundamentally flawed. Tanking Should not be allowed-hard to govern I know but if you are tanking then at least don't screw up the game for managers challenging and playing the game properly. Absolute tosser! Alternatively just do as the rules state and promote these uber strong teams who cheat to keep themselves down and make the game easier for the next season. Rant over.
    Part time tankers (substitute t with w) really annoy me. Destroying league integrity I've had 4 such in my league this season and so annoying. Need 2 discourage this. Reduce association tokens and put them in league places 1 to 8

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    chebloke likes this.

Well, we're not really using this thread for quite a long time now
    Altiplano likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Are there any newbie forums here? I am on level 9 currently, thought I knew what I was doing as I have been fairly competitive, but now I am losing every game against inferior teams. All of the advice I see on here are from players waay more advanced than where I am at, so I am not understanding most of the tips. Close to calling it quits and am definitely not spending any more real money until I figure it out. Any help on here?

Now, the classic problems of injuries have just returned to my team. The game seems to take out many of my key players games after games. And also troll results seems to be the case once again, what is going on with the game engine?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1429
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by gertojeda View Post
    Are there any newbie forums here? I am on level 9 currently, thought I knew what I was doing as I have been fairly competitive, but now I am losing every game against inferior teams. All of the advice I see on here are from players waay more advanced than where I am at, so I am not understanding most of the tips. Close to calling it quits and am definitely not spending any more real money until I figure it out. Any help on here?
    There's the Tactics and Guides gorum, gertojeda . Take a look there and if you don't find the answer to any question you have, feel free to open a thread and ask. Additionally you'll see that there are quite a few guides, both official and community made from the people here on the forum.