Page 34 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have two level 20 teams.. and the injuries are about the same as they have been the last few seasons. Both are in the black, but the no money team has considerably less in the bank, so might run into budget issues soon. For sure that is a part of the game that becomes a lot more difficult in the upper levels.
    As budget problem will become worse on level up, I think the strategies may gradually change to adapt. For example, giving low or null, using all youth academy young players, target cheaper 4* or 3* players in auctions. I would like to compete in this environment if I will keep my team for so long. However, the problem goes worse forever on level up, there will be no solution other than paying real cash.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You have methods to "cheat" the program?? Oh, I haven't followed. BTW, in fact, I have sufficient red packs to heal all of them, but I don't want to do so, even though now I only have one GK.
    Sorry for misunderstanding, I mean
    sometimes, I set training early in the morning (if my games are in the evening). I have no injured player. The players are fresh, moral and condition are superb (dark green bar) and I have an injury
    So I 'm thinking 2 reasons
    - statistics
    - if the program watching that I have none injured player, "gives" me an injury so to keep busy my medical team
    That's why sometimes I keep a player (not a fast trainer because he 's staying back in development) in injury list. Well, I 'm not sure if it's working.
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Sorry for misunderstanding, I mean
    sometimes, I set training early in the morning (if my games are in the evening). I have no injured player. The players are fresh, moral and condition are superb (dark green bar) and I have an injury
    So I 'm thinking 2 reasons
    - statistics
    - if the program watching that I have none injured player, "gives" me an injury so to keep busy my medical team
    That's why sometimes I keep a player (not a fast trainer because he 's staying back in development) in injury list. Well, I 'm not sure if it's working.
    I understand your point now. Thanks for your advice.

Now I am keeping 3 players in injury list. There is no further injury today.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I understand your point now. Thanks for your advice.

Now I am keeping 3 players in injury list. There is no further injury today.
    Two more players were injured today even tough I already have 3 injured players. I fully healed both as one of them is 18 fast trainer and another is midfield play maker.

10 in 1 week 2 were during training sessions, 8 in the games..
    I can't bother with this anymore ROFL..
    Last edited by BeckStar; 12-08-2014 at 01:06 PM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    you are lucky
    BeckStar likes this.

Famous
    Bad luck. All my 7 injuries in this week occur in last 3 days. Series of injuries arrive suddenly.

What a joke this Site/Game as become, In last 4 games i have beaten the top 2 teams away and lost to the bottom 2 teams at home.

The latest defeat today 4-0 to a team rated 10pts inferior and 3rd from bottom who had lost 7 of last 7 until today. The other was a 1-0 defeat at the hands of the Bottom but one team rated 11pts inferior who had only won 2 all season at the time.

At the time of both game i was lying 3rd 1pt behind 2nd, 5pts behind 1st.

Maybe its because i haven't purchased tokens sites revenge

Maybe its time i walked away site getting worse by the day
    Last edited by Adrian Howell; 12-09-2014 at 02:50 PM.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Apprentice

why u dont change transfermarket ?

why u let level 1 with only 100k budged bid 60 tokens for player 200M , u wanna destroy ur game ****tybrains or what? why u dont stop troll good players? why u wanna force us spent real money morons?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-09-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Famous
    Be happy. I just checked that after a series of injuries in last 2 days, my L16 team has 12 injuries in past week (actually in 5 days).

Luckily, the league position has almost been fixed, I will not spend any red treatment packs for injury term less than 4 days.

---
    Edit on 11 Dec 2014:
    As at today, total 13 injuries in 6 days.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-11-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    BeckStar likes this.