Page 36 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Wankers

Dirty skanking bastards

Plonkers
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Have you ever come across a computer game with so many disgruntled players?

Have you ever played a game in which the mobile version is so half-assed that you get players blocked because someone made an offer and you can't even see who made the offer?

Besides
    Why can't you see the whole markets?
    Why can't you see the leagues all over the world?
    Why can't you see your friend' champions league standings?
    Why they don't tell you what are arrows for?
    Why they don't tell you what's the purpose of the captain?
    Why don't they even have people doing proper translations?
    Why they deal with so many slimy sponsors that often fool you?
    Why players break legs from stretching?
    Why players get 5 weeks injuries from cardio?
    I could go on and on.

Tokens, packs, cash.... to abridge: a facebook-era monetizing gizmo to fish micro-transaction spenders. The "free" part is the same when I go angling and offer a free fish in the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    DR scoring 3 goals, Rated 6 Makes sence.

He probably missed about 10 sitters.

all kidding aside, what do you expect? They dont explain the rating system, so we all have to guess. It seems that nobody except nordeus knows all the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    He probably missed about 10 sitters.

all kidding aside, what do you expect? They dont explain the rating system, so we all have to guess. It seems that nobody except nordeus knows all the rules
    No, my post is all about players programmed to get low ratings.. aparentlly.
    most of the times when some of my good defenders scores a goal he gets 8 or 9 even if we win 5:1 and he only scored once.
    by good defenders i mean the ones that get 7-8-9ratings, close to 8 by average.

Those are good DC guys programmed to get high ratings:
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-good-dc.png
    Last edited by BeckStar; 12-16-2014 at 01:56 PM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    ARRRRGGGHHHHH .. f**king game !!

I'd already decided that this was going to be my final season so i wasn't too bothered about trying to get any extra training in after matches finished because i was really paranoid about players going down with long term injuries that i can't treat as i only have half a dozen red packs left.

just had a match and checked to see when my next one tomorrow is and it was 24 hours away so i thought "ah go on, it won't hurt to add an extra 10% on top", which i did and BANG - it takes a player out for 11 days. At the first opportunity !!!.

it's not like i needed a reason to stop playing this game, but this sh*t has just underlined that.

Rookie
    the icing on the cake being that this morning i got a new batch of red packs and, having sent myself some as well from my other accounts, i could have healed the guy after one day. i ended up selling him yesterday (for a profit at least), and replacing him with a player of a slightly less skill level ..

Rookie
    Horrible season going on.... 7 defeats on a row in league.... at 13th position....... losing by margins of 1-0 or 2-1....

Still hanging on in CL....

Apprentice
    Just to prove that SA (again) is just bollocks! I have 3 defensive wall defenders 2 of which are scouts! And the opponent (without FK SA and a 1 star lower) manage to score a free kick past my defensive walls! Great job Nordeus! Perhaps we should abolish SA all together!

HAHAHA)...today i got 4 injuries in 2 matches against my team. 4 , i think it's Nordeus's way of wishing me "happy hollidays".