Page 42 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    HOW THE HELL DO I TALK TO A FREAKIN HUMAN ABOUT AN ISSUE? GOT 4x CHARGED FOR TOKENS WHEN POP-UP STATED SORRY THERE WAS A PROBLEM. DBLE CHKD MY BANK ACCT FOR $ AND THAT'S HOW I FOUND OUT THEY WENT THRU. HOURS OF SUPPORT SUCK! NORDEUS AND PAYPAL, AT LEAST YOU CAN CALL PAYPAL. IMO IF YOU PROVIDE A SERVICE 24/7 THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE SUPPORT 24/7. I'M SITTING HERE WITH A $0 BALANCE AND I NEED THAT $ AND WILL PROBABLY BE TOLD IT COULD TAKE UPTO 30 DAYS TO REFUND. NOW IT'S NOT GOING TO KILL ME, IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MATTER. YOU GET MY $ INSTANTLY. WHY CAN'T I GET IT BACK WHEN IT WASN'T MY FAULT THAT IT'S GONE? SO, IF ANY MODS CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I'D BE MUCH OBLIGED.

Fake game troll results

Never more im going to spend 1 cts. in this fake game , fake troll results, its same thing tactics, mentality... etc just troll results.who care if i win or loose?? haha what im going to loose , world cup??? if its depends on me , shut up this game forever, everyday more and more people cose up their accounts forever.

Pro
    Last night I went up against the number one of my league. She was 2 points ahead of me, me being second. This was the match for the championship. First minute, first shot, 1:0 for her. Grrrrr. I start to dominate the match. I am 9 shots and 5 on goal, still no result. Her goalie makes 5 saves!!! At the end of the first half she is at 5 shots and 2 on goal and yes, it is 2:0. Oh lol. Second half is about equal. I score the 2:1 finally after 9 shots on goal. In the last minute she scores the 3:1 though. Ok it happens. I check the stats. I have 10 shots on goal and her goalie has made 9 saves!!!! He won the match and what did he get, a 7! I mean come on. This guy was the MVP for sure. My strikers scored both a 7 so they were in pretty good shape. Oh well, it was a fun match.

The league is exciting at the end of the season, so lets just have a freak result, thanks Nordeus-engineThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-freak.jpg

Actually this can cost me next years CL so I am SO happy happy
    nikolgiorgos and Killroy like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I hate it when the troll result really affects standings, that is not fun at all.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My MIP just got injured for the fifth time in the last 8 days, he is by far the most injured player. I've not been powertraining him this year, he dosn't play more than others. I think it sucks a.. that it is clear that there is nothing random about injuries.
    and to finish this conspiracy thoght, He has always gotten injuren in the first 20 minutes of matches.

This is in my opinion a big drawback to a otherwise exciting/fun game
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think I must be one of few people on here that doesn't complain about injuries. I really think my plan of adding a lot to my players physical stats is one thing I do differently that contributes to less injuries. (besides fully upgraded pitch) Everyone but my GK has their physical above their main skill set, most of them by at least 5 points. ST's and MC's closer to 10 above. I originally started upping physical when my favorite ST got hurt a couple times in a season and have been doing it since because it works for me, usually I end a season with more red packs than I had at the start. I would say try adding a lot to the physical stats of the guy(s) that get hurt a lot that you don't want to sell.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-skillz.jpg

You can see which players I haven't had as long, their skills aren't as far apart yet.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 03-06-2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: added pic
    reddeviljohn and Peter Renn like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think I must be one of few people on here that doesn't complain about injuries. I really think my plan of adding a lot to my players physical stats is one thing I do differently that contributes to less injuries. (besides fully upgraded pitch) Everyone but my GK has their physical above their main skill set, most of them by at least 5 points. ST's and MC's closer to 10 above. I originally started upping physical when my favorite ST got hurt a couple times in a season and have been doing it since because it works for me, usually I end a season with more red packs than I had at the start. I would say try adding a lot to the physical stats of the guy(s) that get hurt a lot that you don't want to sell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skillz.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	39544

You can see which players I haven't had as long, their skills aren't as far apart yet.
    it's surely worth a try.

I've just lost a game that gonna cost me s treble and decided to say "FU" to this joke of a game. I feel like someone just screwed me over.

I've set a max winning bonus, my opponent obviously haven't cause he has nothing to play for (7th place team).
    I've got two 7* players and the rest of thee team is 6*, his team has only 4* and 5*.
    Me and my friends watched the game, he didn't.
    My players were in best shape, best morale.
    I've tested my formation 3 times in friendlies against stronger opponents and it worked just fine, but not during THE game. NOTHING worked in that game. He had less shots, less possession, more saves and scored like: "Smith shoots from 30 meters" . Wow, why would anyone bye a 7* goalie to give up goals like that to a 4* midfielders?!!!

WHAT ELSE I HAD TO DO TO WIN THE FREAKING GAME? This game is a senseless joke.

The most ridiculous is that our champion did NOTHING all year long. He bought just a bunch of 5* players and dumped them on the field as "narrow diamond". He's never watched his games (at least during the 2nd half of the season), he's never made a sub, he's never changed formation and haven't lost a game till 20th round. We've had 5 managers who attended games on a regular basis, some other were attendidng their games occasionally, but the Nordeus decided that the champion should be someone who obviously don't really care. So I won't care any more as well. This league outcome is a spit to face of the managers who really care, this game and Nordeus as a company is a joke.
    Blisterecon likes this.

Now Nordeus won't allow us to complain in the vent thread? That's as low as you can get. Where is my friend's post from a few hours ago?
    Last edited by Dmitry Petrushkevich; 03-07-2015 at 03:50 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.