Page 44 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think the SA are randomly generated, and it sure shows this season with all the weird SA's people are finding.

@Gert I didn't see any 5 star generated on BvB's TL until a couple hours into the season, I think maybe they change up when they release them?
    Thanks Cat. I have been checking all day and nada

SA's and the random off it, makes me belive that it is only for visual effect nothing more. but thats just my opinion

Well, there's random SAs, and then there's totally insane and utterly weird SAs like the penalty-stopping DMR I mentioned in a previous post. That DMR would be a liability to any team if he kept interfering w his own keeper and handballing penalties ...
    And he was even on the scout list. What kind of scout would recommend a player like that, and who in their right minds would sign that DMR for 69 tokens plus a handsome fee ...? Nobody, it seems, 'cause he's still on my scout list ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 03-08-2015 at 07:49 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Well, there's random SAs, and then there's totally insane and utterly weird SAs like the penalty-stopping DMR I mentioned in a previous post. That DMR would be a liability to any team if he kept interfering w his own keeper and handballing penalties ...
    And he was even on the scout list. What kind of scout would recommend a player like that, and who in their right minds would sign that DMR for 69 tokens plus a handsome fee ...? Nobody, it seems, 'cause he's still on my scout list ...
    like this one The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-freak2.jpg

who scores the goals?
    t11_fan likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wingers or other ST? But yeah some of them are totally useless, but on the right player it can be good to have an SA. They are too much bother to train, though, so I don't put a priority on having them.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I couldn't win the Champions league last season at my level, so this season Nordeus has placed me with the teams one level higher (I'm level 12 and all my opponents are level 13). Like their Cup draws is not enough to screw my team over. Makes sense (in terms of Nordeus' sense) cause now I have to spend a bunch of tokens and rests to barely compete. Well, my come back was short and frustrating. This game actually getting just worse.

I pity you.

it surely a litle strange indeed.
    for example : how can a team finish on the 8th place and still nordeus is sending this team to the next level ?\
    hahaha.
    so he or she will buy much more players for the new season ?

Generally the 8th place team (or whatever place) is only promoted to make up an even draw when there isn't enough managers of the level above.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Allready 3 injuries, one 15 days, and two of 6 days. And in some "random" way it was all 6 stars players.

Last season I powertrained my reserves to 0% condition all season, with only a few injuries. Yes right! random I know

I did a bit of a test awhile back, keeping a team at low condition to see if more injuries happen, it was more but not as much as I expected. It was on a team with the physical higher than other skills though... cannot suggest that enough, add to physical. The injuries aren't entirely random that's for sure, and I know you are frustrated that it's your best players, but are they also the players that are in every match? Do you use arrows on them? Are you going hard attack or defend? I think those things affect injury too.Besides too much training, of course.

See which guys are most tired after a match and try adding physical to them and taking off arrows if you are using them and see if it helps?
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 44 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast