Page 56 of 143 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

yet again Steblow FC aka Adam Feliks has turned up to all of my games since my post, what a sad person. T11 should make it impossible to support someone against their own league opponents

Famous
    In about 2 hours before season ending, T11 does not allow me to sell a player. I understand this is related to end of season. It is stupid that they give me a unrelated reason.
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-1beauty-wrong-reason.jpg

I made a mistake to over-train this player. If a more sp is added, he will be promoted to next star. My team has history of auto-adding some sp even in PC version. So I am afraid that I will be very likely to find him promoted in next season day.
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-1beauty-hlavsa-before-auto-assigning-sp.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-31-2015 at 02:00 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

So, new season, my team has a Cup match this morning (while I'm asleep) and I'm reasonably sure that despite the fact my opponent has ONE active player on his tactics pitch, the rest of the players are on the bench or reserves, and are all 33+, he will still hammer my team, even with my team having higher overall player ratings and on the average 10 years younger.

I like that!
    the warning for: the next round for qualifying in a bid comes 2-3 seconds before deadline, that gives you loads of time to action
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Why am I not getting rewards for watching videos?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Washington View Post
    Why am I not getting rewards for watching videos?
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...g-videoes.html
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I like that!
    the warning for: the next round for qualifying in a bid comes 2-3 seconds before deadline, that gives you loads of time to action
    Yes. Such alerts always appear several sec before end of any round.

Recently, I finally (sometimes) react quickly enough (1) switch to transfer section (2) identify and select the related auction (3) place a bid in that short time frame. I am proud of that.

But I have no time to clearly observe the bids made by others and make a more sound decision. I can just follow my instinct. Certainly, made some mistakes and wasted some valuable tokens.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I made a mistake to over-train this player. If a more sp is added, he will be promoted to next star. My team has history of auto-adding some sp even in PC version. So I am afraid that I will be very likely to find him promoted in next season day.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1beauty Hlavsa before auto assigning sp.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	46299
    Luckily, no sudden auto-assign sp to this player before I sold him. But I hope receiving more for a 19 year old 1 sp away from next star player. The selling price was not even matched his market value.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkboy View Post
    So, new season, my team has a Cup match this morning (while I'm asleep) and I'm reasonably sure that despite the fact my opponent has ONE active player on his tactics pitch, the rest of the players are on the bench or reserves, and are all 33+, he will still hammer my team, even with my team having higher overall player ratings and on the average 10 years younger.
    I was wrong - I won 2-0 against a team with only an AMC on the pitch.

Famous
    HAHA of course my GK is in good form on FRIENDLY!
    okay-okay still having my avarage ruiner team (+1 sub ST bought "today")

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-5thfriendlyohwait.png
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.