Page 61 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    The server reset after a match of my L15 Team completed. The result changed from losing 0-2, as I remember, to 1-3. I should be glad that my team avoided an even bigger loss and even got one more goal.

But it is clear that I lost the packs for attending the matches and making substitutions. And 11 of my players have already lost the chance to train themselves with 5% condition before I noticed the reset, i.e. I lost 3.67 green packs. This is usually not a too big deal. But it is coincident that my team's green pack balance almost reaches zero.

I think 5% condition can be used for arranging 1 high intensity stretching session. In average, my current players can gain 0.27 sp through this. So my loss in terms of sp is 0.27 x 11 = 2.97.

In fact, personally, these are most terrible impacts. I am still thinking how to correct my record of trainings and match ratings. I have no idea how to identify those training progress which have already been reset.

Edit:
    OMG, two of my players got match rating of 5. THERE WAS None before reset. Player form is so difficult to maintain. One of my key task when attending match is substituting under-performing players to improve team performance and avoid them have extra low ratings.

MY morale is the lowest on suffering server reset. The next match is 20min to go. I still have no mood to re-arrange the formation/strategy AGAAIN.

Edit 2:
    Luckily, Even though 2 players' matching ratings dropped to 5, two players' match ratings were improved. But getting rating of 5 is so bad!
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-16-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Famous
    Guys what skill is using when the oppo has a corner and his player heading??? pure header with aerial SA? does it count? Besides the form bull****? my aerial DC having "7,5" and his defender had SIX rating before game ....

ok i won 2-1, but i'm a curious a little bit

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-5th15th.jpg

btw: Bucco was MOM in this game i don't understand, why... ok sometimes he saved the day but this
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-16-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Guys what skill is using when the oppo has a corner and his player heading??? pure header with aerial SA? does it count? Besides the form bull****? my aerial DC having "7,5" and his defender had SIX rating before game ....

ok i won 2-1, but i'm a curious a little bit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5th15th.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	47512

btw: Bucco was MOM in this game i don't understand, why... ok sometimes he saved the day but this
    Well even Messi scores on header sometimes.. and even if Ramos and Pepe is in defence (SA is an + odds and very little)
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 06-16-2015 at 09:16 AM.
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Well even Messi scores on header sometimes.. and even if Ramos and Pepe is in defence (SA is an + odds and very little)
    total random, again, good 2 know

well... i don't know still why sticking/bonding/hunting for it/developing SAs... I know it's a terrible habit but i'm getting to quit
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    total random, again, good 2 know

well... i don't know still why sticking/bonding/hunting for it/developing SAs... I know it's a terrible habit but i'm getting to quit
    Yes, I am sorry to say this but IMO SA are *Bling* good for transfers and Token spending (for the machine)
    Many have tested the effect of SA, myself included, and not been able to prove even a marginal advantage.
    Some experience players performing great, then trained a SA like Shadow strike, Playmaker or dribbler just to see their player plommet both in performance and ratings.

The wise develoupers at Nordeus should make this SA more obvious, as long as the price is 2/3 of a new star, which IMO is a much better investment (next star that is)
    A shame, because I like the thought of SA to diverse the game

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Yes, I am sorry to say this but IMO SA are *Bling* good for transfers and Token spending (for the machine)
    Many have tested the effect of SA, myself included, and not been able to prove even a marginal advantage.
    Some experience players performing great, then trained a SA like Shadow strike, Playmaker or dribbler just to see their player plommet both in performance and ratings.

The wise develoupers at Nordeus should make this SA more obvious, as long as the price is 2/3 of a new star, which IMO is a much better investment (next star that is)
    A shame, because I like the thought of SA to diverse the game
    Thanks Gert a lot! god d4mn it... purchased nordgen GK @ early morning... (4 star expensive) and i pushed him to end of 4 star and getting developing 1v1 ... i like 1v1 GKs...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    The server reset after a match of my L15 Team completed. The result changed from losing 0-2, as I remember, to 1-3. I should be glad that my team avoided an even bigger loss and even got one more goal.

But it is clear that I lost the packs for attending the matches and making substitutions. And 11 of my players have already lost the chance to train themselves with 5% condition before I noticed the reset, i.e. I lost 3.67 green packs. This is usually not a too big deal. But it is coincident that my team's green pack balance almost reaches zero.

I think 5% condition can be used for arranging 1 high intensity stretching session. In average, my current players can gain 0.27 sp through this. So my loss in terms of sp is 0.27 x 11 = 2.97.

In fact, personally, these are most terrible impacts. I am still thinking how to correct my record of trainings and match ratings. I have no idea how to identify those training progress which have already been reset.

Edit:
    OMG, two of my players got match rating of 5. THERE WAS None before reset. Player form is so difficult to maintain. One of my key task when attending match is substituting under-performing players to improve team performance and avoid them have extra low ratings.

MY morale is the lowest on suffering server reset. The next match is 20min to go. I still have no mood to re-arrange the formation/strategy AGAAIN.

Edit 2:
    Luckily, Even though 2 players' matching ratings dropped to 5, two players' match ratings were improved. But getting rating of 5 is so bad!
    My server 'probably' reset for the 2nd time on same day. 'Probably', because I don't understand why only 1 of the 4 matches of my 2 teams in this server was affected. In this instance, only 1 match of my L23 team was affected It just won with less goals, got less packs as rewards, again lost some conditions for training.

This is okay for this team. The players will not upset too much. But I need to reset my match rating record for 2nd time in same day. This destroyed my fun on the game.

Edit: Why didn't it reset the match rating 4 of a player? The player who I then carelessly promoted it to 6 star before I can sell him!! I feel hard to play now.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-16-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Visionary S
    This game is not very good.
    Has a lot of mistakes.
    It is not close to manager simulation.
    But I play it because it is good distraction to Me.
    It distracts My thoughts and ideas that I get every day.
    But generally this game is not very real manager simulation.
    Needs a lot of improvements to be very close to real manager simulation.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Needs a lot of improvements to be very close to real manager simulation.
    the only thing it needs (beside to lower the rate of injuries )
    is to decrease the affection of random factor/roll dice of gaming
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Visionary S
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    the only thing it needs (beside to lower the rate of injuries )
    is to decrease the affection of random factor/roll dice of gaming
    Has other mistakes/restrictions that in real life managers don't have.
    I have hundreds of Ideas how to improve this game.
    It's not worst game but it's not good either.
    Now the game depends mostly on new players but even they are quitting playing this game.
    I see this on gifts if players send you gifts they play if they don't send gifts majority of them quited playing game.
    More and more players are quitting playing this game.
    Some because they don't like it anymore, to some game becomes boring etc.