Page 69 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    USUAL injury today... COMEEEEOON nordeus...

i was curious and peeked other league and cup matches (friends and mine)... from 10 matches they had avarage 7/8 injuries... REALLY need soo much RL money? come oon guys after certainly point you are only laughing and considering to quit this sh1t
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 07-08-2015 at 02:10 PM.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury.jpg

5 days excellent
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-09-2015 at 07:32 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Pro
    The injury storm seems to be over. Already four games in a row without injuries (knock on wood). But the injuries are replaced by red cards. When a player of mine get shirt pulled, he gets injured and the other one walks away unscathed. When my players pulls a shirt he gets send off straight away, penalty and the other one walks away unscathed. What the????? One key player out for several matches. Second key players takes his second yellow card and is suspended from the next match. The tension is rising when I meet the number 3 of the competition, where I am number 1. Wish me luck
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Somebody at Nordeus needs to take their business more seriously and ensure we managers get our rewards after watching videos. Its getting ridicolous and yeah i will say it upfront: Cant be bothered taking it up with these advertisers by myself.

By the way i think we managers should all contact one company every day for a week untill they resolve this issue.

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

Pro
    Agree sparklingsilence on the rewards. 75% of the time it isn't working. But it is still a game and RL is way more important.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Injury update day 14:

17 injuries (58 days out)
    Gabez Teh and Killroy like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I too am begining to experience no rewards for watching videos for medical packs, morale boosters and rests. Started with just Tapjoy, but now Supersonic seems to have stopped giving rewards. Nordeus seems to have washed it's hands of the issue saying it is the providers responsibility. I play on ios on ipad.

Famous
    HAHA my poor friend... he struggled yesterday heroicly against a better and upper tier team and lost just one goal...

and this today...

from his viewpoint... everything in picture! OMG SOOO ridiculous

(side note: defenders having above scout values in def... AMC and 2 STs having above scout values in atk with good phys values... MCs are balanced well)
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-tibiszivatas.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 07-12-2015 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    HAHA my poor friend... he struggled yesterday heroicly against a better and upper tier team and lost just one goal...

and this today...

from his viewpoint... everything in picture! OMG SOOO ridiculous

(side note: defenders having above scout values in def... AMC and 2 STs having above scout values in atk with good phys values... MCs are balanced well)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tibiszivatas.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	49541
    This is probably why no more money should be used to buy tokens for this game. Some methods used in this game to decide the results seem inappropriate.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-12-2015 at 07:54 AM.
    Gabez Teh and David Oliveira like this.

Pro
    I shouldn't have made the remark about the injury storm. Another 2 injuries puts me on 12 injuries for this season already. Last season was a Lucky one I guess with only 4 injuries. Balance is back in the game so I expect a few more this season. Thank god I am stocking packs a bit.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy: