Page 77 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Too Many Injuries And Suspensions

2 suspensions (1 red and 1 double yellow; not acceptable given that my team's record was very low in terms of cards in the 2 previous seasons)
    3 injured players whose conditions were in dark green before the match (no power training done on them; not acceptable)
    1 injured player whose condition was about 60% (acceptable)
    2 injuries in training (acceptable because it was power training)

By the way, the ACL injury occurred after shirt pulling. This is nonsense.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-31-2015 at 09:21 AM.
    La Morralla FS likes this.

Pro
    My players all scored 7-8-9's. His team 6-7-8's. I had one 6 too. On average there was not much difference (like 0,2 or something). My formation is also a bit of fantasy with 3DC-2MC-MR-AML-2ST but nowhere near his formation. He was hard to beat indeed.

Maybe I should start a troll team too. Only 3 star players that are fast trainers and a fantasy formation.

Another downer today. Bought a fast trainer for GK. Trained one on one stopper. First match and he scores a 5. OMG! Should have tried him first. Lets hope his second match is better. My 29 year old good GK with 9 quality less needs a replacement.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    fast train youth are not always great out of the gate, if I want that I look for a 22y.o. trained the way I would have.. barring that an old guy with a string of good ratings or stats. on my no money team I lose great players cos they retire! there are many successful ways to manage your team and resources, if an okd guy is great... keep.him until he isnt, dont sell or sack because they are oldsters, they might yet have value.
    Gasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    fast train youth are not always great out of the gate, if I want that I look for a 22y.o. trained the way I would have.. barring that an old guy with a string of good ratings or stats. on my no money team I lose great players cos they retire! there are many successful ways to manage your team and resources, if an okd guy is great... keep.him until he isnt, dont sell or sack because they are oldsters, they might yet have value.
    I agree with you. Some players are just so good - I think the game made them so, they score goals even when their quality and morale is low. When you find them keep them.
    However, there are those that are just for show. They always beat the defense and their balls keep whistling past the post. Those ones belong to the bench and if they are in 9 or 4, I keep them for the next shark market season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Pro
    That is why I said I should have tried him first. To see if he would function at all. I was to eager right now to replace my GK as I lost 3 bidding wars already for a good GK. Now I finally win one, he might be a dud. Lets keep our fingers crossed that he improves. Otherwise my old GK will be back in business.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    My players all scored 7-8-9's. His team 6-7-8's. I had one 6 too. On average there was not much difference (like 0,2 or something). My formation is also a bit of fantasy with 3DC-2MC-MR-AML-2ST but nowhere near his formation. He was hard to beat indeed.

Maybe I should start a troll team too. Only 3 star players that are fast trainers and a fantasy formation.

Another downer today. Bought a fast trainer for GK. Trained one on one stopper. First match and he scores a 5. OMG! Should have tried him first. Lets hope his second match is better. My 29 year old good GK with 9 quality less needs a replacement.
    Yeah, try first. Performance is performance and training is training. Ofc adding sp or SA makes a player better (where appropriate) but first you need to establish the base to which this better applies.
    Killroy likes this.

Pro
    Phew second game with the new GK was a cup game, which we won with 2-1. My new goalkeeper scored a 7. Maybe he is a keeper and he will start to improve. His first match he simply was nervous (I hope, crosses fingers). I should complain more about the cup though. First match was against a level higher but he had abandoned his team. Still his team with 3 goal keepers and one player less due to a red card kept me at 1-0 for 70 minutes (lol). Second round was against an equally matched team. Won both games so for the first time in 5 seasons I am back in the playoffs where I face a team that is 2 levels higher then me with a lot of 6 and 7 star players. Wish me luck.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Cup Qualifying Round...

Team has rating lower then me... and had 2 players sent off by half time... 4-3-3 against my 4-4-2... full pitch pressing, with offside trap... manager not watching except me.... 1st leg 3-3... 2nd leg away.... was leading all the way till near the end of the game when it equalise. How does that even happen??? in the process, the game decided to injure my top striker of the game... and gets me eliminated from the Cup!!!!

and i have 2 more games today.. Why Nordeus why?!!!

Too Many Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    That is why I said I should have tried him first. To see if he would function at all. I was to eager right now to replace my GK as I lost 3 bidding wars already for a good GK. Now I finally win one, he might be a dud. Lets keep our fingers crossed that he improves. Otherwise my old GK will be back in business.
    Be paaaaaatient.
    When I bid a new player, always starts his first match with the subs, step by step.