Page 95 of 143 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hahahah hahahahah I have had that too.. only worse is two MC's Which I got last time.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Samuro View Post
    Attachment 53143

Orders : Attacking-Mixed-Low-Normal-Short-Zonal

If my first strategy won't work or all my striker need to rest because of their low form then I will use this formation :

Attachment 53144

Orders : Attacking-Middle-Low-Normal-Short-Zonal

May I know what defensive strategy you have been using Cat ? Maybe I can learn something from you too..
    And it would be better if you know defensive strategy that works in t11 using 3 defender..
    I have a showcase thread it shows pretty much the formations I have used.

Right now it's The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-untitled.jpg
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have a showcase thread it shows pretty much the formations I have used.

Right now it's Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	53225
    May I take a peek at your st personal statistics ?
    Who is the top scorer in your team or if i put this right, to whom you put your faith if you losing or get draw in the middle of the match (st/amr/aml/mc)?
    I always doubt my self to use that formation unless i have a striker as good as aguero/costa/lewandowski who i can put my faith in almost every hard match..

look at my showcase, I post stats there. . http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post364980

my strikers have been a bit "meh" so I just go a new one. My wingers produce the most goals.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-06-2015 at 07:03 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

look at my showcase, I post stats there. . http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...tml#post364980

my strikers have been a bit "meh" so I just go a new one. My wingers produce the most goals.
    Cat Harrison I see an issue when there is no more numbers for Bobo xxxx

Too the more serious side, doesn't it get confusing with all those clone warriors?

My wingers also score just as many goals as my striker, which is why I kinda see them as attackers
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Yeah I like keeping the same names for similar players, but none have lived up to the original Bobo.
    sometimes I keep the name they come with for variety. But I like having mostly Americans even if they are new emigrants.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahahah hahahahah I have had that too.. only worse is two MC's Which I got last time.
    A couple of youth MCs would come in useful, seeing as Nordeus seem to be targetting my midfield players with injuries every other match...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I would like to suggest nordeus to change the game title to lucky eleven. I have a team worth way more and rated way higher to my opponents and i still lost. If it's my formation then I will tell you this. With the same formation I have won against better teams that used the same formation as these weak opponents. Then came the tactic question. I'm not one to just sit and see my team gets defeated. I tweaks the tactic. I make substitutions. But no matter how I tweak it I can't penetrate their f***king defense which are by the way really weak. If you tell me it's the players' experience (since my defenders are greenhorn) then there should really be a balance between quality and experience. There is no point in buying a 16M 5 stars 18 YO if he can't play against >1M 1 star 30 YO. This is another **** with this game. When the season end, this 18 YO player will be a 4 starts and they just don't train fast enough although still faster than cheaper players. What is the difference in buying them cheap and experienced then get rid of them the next season? Which I just thought of and will be my new philosophy until nordeus do something about it. Buy them cheap and old then sell. Will be extremely lucrative as you progress I guess. Youth academy too needs improvements. The only thing the academy worth to me now is signing the 0 token youth and selling them immediately.

Pro
    Holy mother of card storms, can you please cut it out. Both my team are way down into yellow cards. I think both teams have like 2-3 players max that do not have a yellow card. Just played a match and another direct red card. And it is Always a key player that gets the red card. What is going on? I have never received so many yellow and red cards yet in one season and this season is only halfway. I have a key player that has gotten 3!!! red cards already (2 straight, 1 consecutive yellow). There have been at least 3 matches that I had 2 players less because of red cards. I am playing zonal defense, own half pressure and normal tackling. This is getting nuts.

Anybody else experiencing card storms?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I want to @#$% everyone in nordeus. That's how frustrated I am. Kept slipping in the league by not winning against mediocre team. Change tactic change formation made substitutions nothing worked. - Edited for kid proofing
    Last edited by stryzack; 09-08-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Page 95 of 143 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast