Page 14 of 143 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Please kill me someone!!

I'm the away team...

http://i.imgur.com/az4uJEI.png

http://i.imgur.com/Xh3REqM.png
    pnr8555 and Brian Dang like this.

*headshot*

I rate this game now 0 stat

I think nordeus is trying to get rid off players im now in level 12 ive always tryed to inproof my team buy and sell players watch almost evry game, change tacktic but i keep loosing to teams with lower quality an no one watch the game i have 80% posistion they dont change players with red card or anything. Now its time to change this stupid game and you should get some benefits when you take care off your team. Last game i draw against team with 62.6 i have 72.2 i had 67% possistion 22 shots he had 14. I can show more games with same stupid results im now in 9 place in my league 4 teams who are higher than i have lower quality. I lost in the cup for team in 11 league im in 12 he had lower quality than me. When your league starts evry result has been decided this game is so bad and im going to tell all of my friends NOT to play this stupid game, thanks NORDEUS for making so bad game.
    achilleas75 likes this.

This game is just stupid, i keep loosing to teams with lower quality and 20% possession, this game make no sense. Nordeus sucks

Rookie

Nordeus Needs To Get **** Together

This is part 2 and I know this happens to everyone and I need to calm down but I'm so aggravated and I really hope nordeus reads this by some miracle!

~~~~~

I am so so mad!! Omg I have a 5 star team and for the last 4 games I've been beaten by 2 star teams ���������������� ������� I have the same tactics for the past 2 seasons and I have won league and cl with this formation! If I don't win tomorrow's game I am gonna get kicked out of cl!! I am gonna spam top eleven until they f!@king read posts and do ****! Stop with the bull**** commentary and fix things that actually matter! Commentary won't allow us to buy better players in, a good transfer market will. Commentary won't stop the stupid glitches in ur system which is making 5 star teams lose to 2 star teams! If I get out of cl I'm gonna hunt nordeus's team down and their privates will get aquintanced with my football and leg ������

Nordeus needs to improve **** that matters not commentary that lack grammar and r not even useful!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-07-2014 at 10:15 PM.
    FishFlicks likes this.

Blablabla...
    Always the same thing! Managers that complain about the game and say if you don't change anything immediately I'll quit and all my friends do so too.
    Well first of all, the managers that complain about this game are often those who spend much money on the game and think just because of that they should win easily/for sure. They don't leave the game and keep on complaining although they know exactly that it's pointless!
    And secondly, as if Nordeus cares if a little unimportant manager stops playing^^
    They probably just say: oh wow another manager quit today but there joined 100 new ones instead. MUAHAHA!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Rookie
    Ok its funny, 3 threads with problems 0 solved maybe mighty nordeus dev team can't do nothing (like we can see they cant do simple english coments what about some logic :X)My opinion is that in internet should have smt like police and stuped scamers like this stuped coumpany and this police kick them from web ....
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

Rookie
    I think the game have problem with virus!!!all results is anomalous!!! The systems and formations not works!!The quality of teams is nothing,the scouter players playing awful

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by achilleas75 View Post
    I think the game have problem with virus!!!all results is anomalous!!! The systems and formations not works!!The quality of teams is nothing,the scouter players playing awful
    virus is only one : they are too lazy to fix game logic(or they cant bcz devs with brain wont work for free).Still is funny that they need our help to make english coments, that mean one - they have lol devs who dont english to do simple english coments(more bad is that they dont know where thay can find it-google.com is smt unknown for them, so what you expect .....
    Top t11 lie
    1."if you want amaizing player visit scout"
    2.Quality work.
    3.SA work.
    4.Tactic work.
    The true is all is random..

The effing worst troll ever!!! Lost 2-0 to 2 Star team (99.1) to me who is 4 Star team (109.8)!!! I beat that dude 6-0 before and lost 2-0??? WTH!!! EFFING 2 STAR!!!