Page 64 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

  1. #631
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    551
    I like the idea of an appeal system but it would realy be a roll of the dice and could could lose you tokens and the ban get extended.I am not sure how popular it would be.

  2. #632
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    I wonder if T11 skipped to recover 5% condition of my player.

    My friend arrange a friendly match at that recovery time. Because of this, I cannot arrange another friendly match myself. So I clearly remember I trained 2 players to reduce their condition under 95% so that I will not raise the condition recovery. But when checking players' condition half an hour later, I found the condition have no change!

    I am in bad mood. Within last 2 hours, my Level 23 lost to the leading team and dropped from 2nd place to 3rd place, and my level 15 team lost in Cup final. In fact, both my teams are in bad form, but I still feel unhappy about this.

  3. #633
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Post Falls, Idaho, United States
    Posts
    108
    Do the idiots at T11 know that the majority of players will STOP playing before buying tokens to become competitive?!?!?! I'm near the bottom of my league (with one of the strongest teams) and can't find a way to win matches. I ensure my team's condition and morale are full (or very close) and attend nearly every game, yet manage to lose most of the matches. WTF T11????

    For the first time since I began playing, I am likely to finish in the bottom half of my league, didn't make it out of group play in CL, and lost in the first round of the Cup . . . I'm seriously about to delete this game . . .

  4. #634
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I wonder if T11 skipped to recover 5% condition of my player.

    My friend arrange a friendly match at that recovery time. Because of this, I cannot arrange another friendly match myself. So I clearly remember I trained 2 players to reduce their condition under 95% so that I will not raise the condition recovery. But when checking players' condition half an hour later, I found the condition have no change! ...
    I think the system had a error that the recovery of condition was not displayed when I firstly checked. After about 3 more hours, I checked the player condition again. I found many players' condition reached maximum and I should have missed chances to train them with the wasted condition.

  5. #635
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    Do the idiots at T11 know that the majority of players will STOP playing before buying tokens to become competitive?!?!?! I'm near the bottom of my league (with one of the strongest teams) and can't find a way to win matches. I ensure my team's condition and morale are full (or very close) and attend nearly every game, yet manage to lose most of the matches. WTF T11????

    For the first time since I began playing, I am likely to finish in the bottom half of my league, didn't make it out of group play in CL, and lost in the first round of the Cup . . . I'm seriously about to delete this game . . .
    I am not sure if you need to buy many tokens to be competitive in future. I found some league through of real 3 star teams. They should be enjoying easy competition. I hope to relax and play like this.

    BTW, I don't buy or farm tokens/packs.

  6. #636
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by dkb2005 View Post
    Do the idiots at T11 know that the majority of players will STOP playing before buying tokens to become competitive?!?!?! I'm near the bottom of my league (with one of the strongest teams) and can't find a way to win matches. I ensure my team's condition and morale are full (or very close) and attend nearly every game, yet manage to lose most of the matches. WTF T11????

    For the first time since I began playing, I am likely to finish in the bottom half of my league, didn't make it out of group play in CL, and lost in the first round of the Cup . . . I'm seriously about to delete this game . . .
    I have noticed about a week ago that my team started to perform strangely, that is winning unconvincingly or drawing with teams far much lower quality despite having set decent formations. It is as if something has picked on my team and preventing it from winning like it should have. After a while, I was discouraged too as despite making some changes, the team still perform unconvincingly.

    I am not sure if it is to tempt you to buy more tokens. I want to verify a few things though.
    1. When was the last time you bought tokens, and when was the last time your obtain tokens from surveys and so on?
    2. What was your average daily token level this season, that is how many tokens you kept in stock?
    3. Have you made any significant construction upgrades, for e.g opted for the full stadium upgrade rather than adding seats? I know this should affect your finance rather than your team's performance, but just to verify if there is a similarity between some teams performing badly despite being of better quality and using decent tactics.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-26-2015 at 04:45 AM.

  7. #637
    Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    846
    I had a same drop in quality 2 seasons ago. All my midfield/wingers/strikers dropped suddenly in performance. I had a solid lead in the competition and lost about 7 matches out of 10. In the end I ended 7th in my competition. Never seen that happen. I am talking about players who scored 7-8-9's all the time drop to 4-5-6 ratings. I tried extra training, extra bonusses, top morale, switching players, nothing worked. Last game of the season I said, to hell with it. I was playing against the number 1 of the competition, put in all my replacements so my quality dropped at least 10 start and lost the game with only 2-0 or something. All my replacements however scored bad anyway.

    I think it is a fluke. Just happens once in a while. Maybe just bad luck to get 7 players out of form. To answer your questions Tactician:
    1) Bought tokens once in season 3 or something. I am now level 14. Never filled in a survey.
    2) Token level that season was about 80.
    3) I Always upgraded my whole stadium. Just the last 2 seasons I have been upgrading seats.

    Last 3 seasons I have done pretty well. First in the competition twice and 1 time second. Winning CL and 3rd place.

  8. #638
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have noticed about a week ago that my team started to perform strangely, that is winning unconvincingly or drawing with teams far much lower quality despite having set decent formations. It is as if something has picked on my team and preventing it from winning like it should have. After a while, I was discouraged too as despite making some changes, the team still perform unconvincingly.

    I am not sure if it is to tempt you to buy more tokens. I want to verify a few things though.
    1. When was the last time you bought tokens, and when was the last time your obtain tokens from surveys and so on?
    2. What was your average daily token level this season, that is how many tokens you kept in stock?
    3. Have you made any significant construction upgrades, for e.g opted for the full stadium upgrade rather than adding seats? I know this should affect your finance rather than your team's performance, but just to verify if there is a similarity between some teams performing badly despite being of better quality and using decent tactics.
    Generally speaking, it is possible that there are more injuries to attract managers to buy red packs, or decrease supply of system generated young players to promote sales of tokens. But it is less likely making a team playing poorly to stimulate them buying tokens. If a team suddenly play poorly and need to buy more tokens, at the same time their opponent will suddenly play well and has less pressure to buy tokens.

    However, in case the sales strategy of T11 is really so sophisticate as you suspected, strategic manipulation of results to promote token sales become more probable. They may make a team playing well right after buying token so as to make manager feeling good, and then may make another team which may soon use up its tokens playing poorly so as to stimulate the managers to pay for tokens again. This is a conspiracy theory.

    Edit: My teams are also in uncontrollable poor form that I have ever seen. My L23 team lead the league table for most of the season but have 3 losses & 3 draws in last 6 matches without obvious poor performing players. It just lost home match to last place team and dropped to 3rd place. My L15 Team had a worst run in this poor season before winning the last 2 league matches. Now it is in danger of losing the ticket for participating CL in next season. It even lost 1-4 in Cup final against a team weaker in paper.

    To a non-token-buyer, this cannot stimulate me to buy tokens. But it is a excellent time to let me think again spending less time on T11 next season. If their sales team is manipulating results of my team, maybe they don't need a non-token-buying managers to fill the positions in league for them.

    BTW, I don't understand why the team just defeated my L23 Team has so poor performance in league. Its quality is close to league average and so does my team. It has a reasonable formation and players. It is not a bad looking team. Normally I accept occasional loss against a team like this.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-26-2015 at 07:58 AM.

  9. #639
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I had a same drop in quality 2 seasons ago. All my midfield/wingers/strikers dropped suddenly in performance. I had a solid lead in the competition and lost about 7 matches out of 10. In the end I ended 7th in my competition. Never seen that happen. I am talking about players who scored 7-8-9's all the time drop to 4-5-6 ratings. I tried extra training, extra bonusses, top morale, switching players, nothing worked. Last game of the season I said, to hell with it. I was playing against the number 1 of the competition, put in all my replacements so my quality dropped at least 10 start and lost the game with only 2-0 or something. All my replacements however scored bad anyway.

    I think it is a fluke. Just happens once in a while. Maybe just bad luck to get 7 players out of form. To answer your questions Tactician:
    1) Bought tokens once in season 3 or something. I am now level 14. Never filled in a survey.
    2) Token level that season was about 80.
    3) I Always upgraded my whole stadium. Just the last 2 seasons I have been upgrading seats.

    Last 3 seasons I have done pretty well. First in the competition twice and 1 time second. Winning CL and 3rd place.
    What period of the season did the apparent drop in performance appeared?

    If it is the last third or quarter of the season, then there is one thing in common. That is, a team does well and climbs to the top and stays there, but in the third week, the team, despite playing with almost the same players and formations, has a visible drop in performance.

  10. #640
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Generally speaking, it is possible that there are more injuries to attract managers to buy red packs, or decrease supply of system generated young players to promote sales of tokens. But it is less likely making a team playing poorly to stimulate them buying tokens. If a team suddenly play poorly and need to buy more tokens, at the same time their opponent will suddenly play well and has less pressure to buy tokens.

    However, in case the sales strategy of T11 is really so sophisticate as you suspected, strategic manipulation of results to promote token sales become more probable. They may make a team playing well right after buying token so as to make manager feeling good, and then may make another team which may soon use up its tokens playing poorly so as to stimulate the managers to pay for tokens again. This is a conspiracy theory.

    Edit: My teams are also in uncontrollable poor form that I have ever seen. My L23 team lead the league table for most of the season but have 3 losses & 3 draws in last 6 matches without obvious poor performing players. It just lost home match to last place team and dropped to 3rd place. My L15 Team had a worst run in this poor season before winning the last 2 league matches. Now it is in danger of losing the ticket for participating CL in next season. It even lost 1-4 in Cup final against a team weaker in paper.

    To a non-token-buyer, this cannot stimulate me to buy tokens. But it is a excellent time to let me think again spending less time on T11 next season. If their sales team is manipulating results of my team, maybe they don't need a non-token-buying managers to fill the positions in league for them.

    BTW, I don't understand why the team just defeated my L23 Team has so poor performance in league. Its quality is close to league average and so does my team. It has a reasonable formation and players. It is not a bad looking team. Normally I accept occasional loss against a team like this.
    I have noticed more injuries from the third week of the season.

    So, there may be something fishy happening in the third week.