Page 26 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    I will never pay for this game, because in the end i will be forced to pay even more just to keep on playing.
    That is exact reason why they made playing system like this one and why they won't change it as long as they earn money from token buyers.

"Time is money and we're playing the game
    Who's to blame when we end up in the hall of the lame
    There's really nothing much left only sculls and bones
    We ended up living lives as corporate whor€s"
    "We're making, making, making money
    We'll do all to make the cash keep comin' "

Apprentice
    I think i will start bk at level 1 when i do eventually quit my team. Think it will be fun to start over knowing what you know through experience. See if anything changes .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    That is exact reason why they made playing system like this one and why they won't change it as long as they earn money from token buyers.
    I have payed hundreds of € on both Planetside 2 and world of tank, on EVE i have spent thousands. And i have played many other F2P games there i have spent more then a normal AAA game cost. If i enjoy if it i don't mind at all to pay for it, but if they try to force me to pay they can just forget about it.

I think Nordeus is doing it wrong, real F2P games do alot better then Pay 2 win or pay 2 play games

Perfectly well said Disama!!! could not agree more

Of course, they are doing it wrong, that is why are people leaving. Look at this forum for example, 77k+ members, under 3k "active" members, really active 10-20 members + few newbies. It says enough about it...
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    It is not only about wins and defeats. When we create hundreds of threads about problems, offer help and suggestions, reveal bad things that could be improved and no one approves that, then why are we doing that?
    That is why the last active members of this forum are angry, we are trying to keep this forum and game alive, improve it as far as possible but no support is showed by them who can change things.
    Yes I agree with you totally. My point was just one issue out of many that I could have mentioned. Each of us have different things that cause irritation, some more than others. But you're right and I believe that the things which get the most complaints should be given attention by the powers that be and not just brushed aside or ignored.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie

Exclamation I hate nordeus i hate this game

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-grg.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-fdp.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-fdpnordu.jpg

i never see a steal win like that im so mad... its a final cup and i lose vs this >redacted< who not here --'
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-16-2014 at 10:54 PM.
    WEST COAST 12
    Impossible become possible

Legendary's Players : Marin [ML] C.Ronaldo [ST] J.Barrotti [DC] C.Lolli [ST]

WEST COAST ALL-STAR IS COMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dorbes View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fdp.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	31238
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fdpnordu.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	31239

i never see a steal win like that im so mad... its a final cup and i lose vs this >redacted< who not here --'
    Bro,your not the only one having experienced troll results. It happened to me this season to lost against weaker teams with inactive managers in CL:I was leading 3-1 and I lost 4-3!!! TWICE!!!
    Tomorrow I will play my CL final and maybe be trolled again.This is how the game is designed to be.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-16-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Rookie
    he is 10 vs 11 and have 4 yellow cards and he hurt my players and he dont take red cards...
    WEST COAST 12
    Impossible become possible

Legendary's Players : Marin [ML] C.Ronaldo [ST] J.Barrotti [DC] C.Lolli [ST]

WEST COAST ALL-STAR IS COMING!

injured player boost, happens all the time

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought