Quote Originally Posted by Alan Burgess View Post
I just watched and supported a friend in a match. Her team had better all round players 5* Goalie vs their 3* striker. Her set up 3def 1 dmc 5 mid 1 striker. her opponent had 5 def 3 mid 1 amc and 1 striker.
Bear in mind that all of my friends team were better players, she also dominated mid field, it was a home game for her, I was supporting and there were no managers watching so that is supposed to be an extra +7% possession for her.
My friend with the better team only had 35% possession of the ball to 65% possession from the ****ter team; plus the worse team had a 50% shot efficiency!
The crap team also only had a 1* goalie vs a 4* striker! ... The end score? 5-0 to the crap team.... the better team losing miserably!
REALLY?!?
How are these games worked out?!?
my guess is that since my friend has NEVER paid for any bonuses it is likely that the other person has at least spent something on the game so that converts to wins where no win should exist!
You're not alone buddy. I've been having a stretch of bad luck over the last 2 seasons. Had crazy amount of injuries last season. This season I have had ONLY 2 so far but guess what, all my players play with an average form of 5. They are at full morale, and I keep on trading them but instead get ****tier players. I've been losing against weaker teams like your friend now. Seriously, one season of injuries, another where I have the best team by a good margin but cannot even get a win in the league. Sent a message to Nordeus and they tell me its luck. WHAATTT THE HECKKKK!?!