Page 30 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Do you want to know how to win important match? You need to just spend some tokens (buying pack for example) and your players will go crazy : )
    t11_fan likes this.

agree this

It's more frustrated when you buy lots of tokens!! 120 euro each month , and you keep having funny results, for example: next level i was playing in level 23 (my own level 23) i finished 4th position, and now i am level 24 playing again in level 23..so i dont get up to a higher competition level strange isnt it?
    But even more stranger things happen, my team sqaud have an average rating of 137,9 far better than my competition opponents, only one have a higher ration 140!! but he is a level 26.
    Firts day the clash against him, and yes i won it 2-0..Today an easy game in my opinion against a team 130.7 but what happened: his team got a red card in the beginning of the match, but he won the game 3-0 !!
    All my players are Scoutplayers, every day i set my team at 100% morality, 100% health, and the best players are playing..but they cant win hahahahaha this game is realy sick , they want to kick out there big token spenders?? okay Nordeus tell me because i am started to lose intrest when this amazing results keep on comming..its just the same as when Barcalona keeps losing against Oviedo.
    So all these T11 fans who says that you must spend tokens to get results from Nordeus, no its not!!

A frustrated Tokenspending T11 fan
    t11_fan likes this.

I'm sick of current league, I've been with them 3 years in a row, they all have scout squads every season and have to be buying tokens to suddenly start the new season with a 6 star squad already?! Up to level 10 I finished 1st 3 times and 2nd 7 times so was doing pretty well, since I joined these super teams in this league I have finished 7th and 4th, then I compare leagues on my level and not one team in there leagues touches the quality of the top 7 in my league, how is that fair? Surely the system should mix leagues up so you don't play the same teams over and over again.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They are trying to do that with the game right now, a server reshuffle is in progress. Many players this Season have a whole League of people they've never seen.

Also, if you have friends in the League and they are friends with those others, you will often get drawn together.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how come i keep having one of my squad spit and get sent off

purge chay the game does go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-capture.jpg   The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-capture1.jpg   The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-capture2.jpg  
    Last edited by Vu Van; 11-20-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F.C. Marsenia View Post
    It's more frustrated when you buy lots of tokens!! 120 euro each month , and you keep having funny results, for example: next level i was playing in level 23 (my own level 23) i finished 4th position, and now i am level 24 playing again in level 23..so i dont get up to a higher competition level strange isnt it?
    But even more stranger things happen, my team sqaud have an average rating of 137,9 far better than my competition opponents, only one have a higher ration 140!! but he is a level 26.
    Firts day the clash against him, and yes i won it 2-0..Today an easy game in my opinion against a team 130.7 but what happened: his team got a red card in the beginning of the match, but he won the game 3-0 !!
    All my players are Scoutplayers, every day i set my team at 100% morality, 100% health, and the best players are playing..but they cant win hahahahaha this game is realy sick , they want to kick out there big token spenders?? okay Nordeus tell me because i am started to lose intrest when this amazing results keep on comming..its just the same as when Barcalona keeps losing against Oviedo.
    So all these T11 fans who says that you must spend tokens to get results from Nordeus, no its not!!

A frustrated Tokenspending T11 fan
    Wow same thing happened to me too, I played against a team of similar quality.
    Their formation : 2-3w-1-3w-1
    My formation : 4-1-2-1-2
    They lose their DMR because of red card in FIRST minute !!!
    Their managing was not spectating, and no audience in their stadium.
    But I lost the match 4-1
    I could not believe it, it seems just wrong, as far from reality as possible and just implausible.
    Even the Greatest team on the world would find it incredibly hard to score a 4-1(like in my case) or a 3-0(your case) with 10 men the whole match, even against an average team.
    And to see that these cases are happening quite often !!! There is something very wrong with the computation in their "script".

Quote Originally Posted by John Clutton View Post
    how come i keep having one of my squad spit and get sent off
    lol, that happened to me once in an important match . I don't know. Maybe you need to rest your player if he's dipping in form or something,
    But I also won a CL final, because my opponent's MC got sent off for the same offence...lol..

Rookie
    My team CRAZY FROGS FC have achieved a new low.... They have lost 3 league games in a row.... The last one to a team playing players out of position and whose MR was playing as DR was the MOM.....