Page 29 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    maybe nordeus top 11 will notice.

doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Not really, even if u spend u can still lose to a weaker team but there is no logic
    not that often .. if u have good scouts team, u will drop 3-6 points, enough to push you to buy more
    meanwhile those who are not token buyers will face more bad results bcz their quality of players are not enough to counter trolling
    it is win win situation for Nordeus
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Thx nordeus. Lets !@# me once again. Its amazing how opponent can score couple goals from couple shots. And i cant score from 30 chances. !@# this game. It seems my players dont have legs
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-05-2014 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor ZP View Post
    Thx nordeus. Lets !@# me once again. Its amazing how opponent can score couple goals from couple shots. And i cant score from 30 chances. !@# this game. It seems my players dont have legs
    You feel like your players can't score similar as this?
    (I'm quite sure you have seen that, but just to remind XD)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-05-2014 at 10:49 AM.

Hahahaha. Just like that. But 15 times in a game. Ilija sivonjic the legend hehe

when will the torturing stop , just when !!!!! what have i done to you nordeus ??????? after winning first leg of cl quarterfinal 4:2 . i lose second leg 5:2 !!! the problem is , i am leading 1:0 being better team , and then , his next 4 shots all end in my goal in couple minutes. it was just terrible to watch knowing you cant do anything . it was just like - blabla is shooting and its a goal , and again , and again , and again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just dont know what to do anymore !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    You feel like your players can't score similar as this?
    (I'm quite sure you have seen that, but just to remind XD)
    i don't think
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

Addicted

My girlfriend just had the first cup match of the season, with both her and myself watching and it being a home match she had a +15% possession rate. Their teams were pretty evenly matched before the possession bonus, so in theory with that 15% bonus she should have dominated the match... and at first she did. She scored the first goal fairly early.
    Then in the second half her opponent (the manager wasn't there) had a friend come and support him, he was in club level 13 (where as the match was a club level 4) All of a sudden, after this guy turns up to support my girlfriends opponent his team started to completely dominate the match! the 2% bonus that he should have got from having a friend support seemed to be more like a 200%. In the comments section it went from a pretty even spread of who was doing what in the match to being totally taken over by what my girlfriends opponent was doing... all because a level 13 came to watch a level 4 game.
    I can not and do not believe this was pure coincident that this guy shows up then all of a sudden the team that was losing fairly suddenly becomes an unstoppable football team that wins 3-1. This is just another example of how this game is completely rigged!

F*c* you nordeus, you and your reshuffle. What do you want, to take out of game all players who don't buy tokens???
    My server was average, now it is suddenly impossible to buy anyone. Last season I spent ~30T for 6 players, season before that similar amount for 12 players, now I need 30T for one average player.
    So far 35T players somehow managed to keep up with token buyers, now it becomes impossible.
    If you take care only about money, then this app shouldn't be free anymore, because you obviously don't earn from 35T, so why we should continue playing? This game is free for install, but not for playing.
    reddeviljohn, jacks and xingular like this.
    Ex top eleven player