Page 38 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    But it takes a week before it starts selling them. I have had opponents go into BIG debt for a Cup match. Easy enough to do, that only represents like 3 players worth, at my level anyway
    They are basically renting the players unless they spend Tokens to bail out. Often when you find one good player there's more you want, so you can place all the bids on before you've spent any $$, get the players, go into the red.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-18-2015 at 04:56 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    i notice now i've entered that stage where my player wages are at a level where my daily income through ticket sales and sponsorship will only mean i'll make around $1m profit here or there when i'm at home, making it impossible to buy any new players, as i'm on level 16 and the lowest amount of money you'll be looking at for a decent five star player is around $50m.

i suspect that if i carry on, it'll get a lot worse, so if i wanted a reason to stop playing at the end of the season then there it is.

Rookie
    this team just beat me 2-1 .. (i'm the team on the left..) .. fantastic ..

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-untitled.jpg

Played now for 32 seasons, level 32, winning 24 league titles and four runner ups,winning a vast majority of my matches. Now i find im coming up against teams seasons 54 ,49,47,45,44 but playing at my level 32 and im losing even though im fully active and better Quality than these clubs ? Seems the game engine is biased too teams playing since 2010-2011 when i only started Sept 2012 ??? If this continues its just not worth me playing,my time and effort!!! NO im not going backwards and starting a new club so lets have a level playing field
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

Pro
    I hate bad strokes. I had 12 injuries in a row (over 120 red packs gone). My last 5 games were all in my favor like 20 shots with 12 on goal and the other 8 shots with 2 on goal and I keep loosing with 2:0. Just played a match were the other is significant weaker, has the same formation as I have and lost a player due to injury at the first minute. Still lost the match 2:0 although I had 30% more shots but again lost it with 2:0 while I was attending and had everything maxed. Last season was the same, kept loosing although I was stronger almost every game. What is going on?

AAARGGHHHHH, another loss. Return match in champions league. First match won with 3-2. Same formations and players, this time max win bonus for the return match. And now I loose it with 3-2 and in the extra time it gets 4-3. The first game for me was 16 shots and 9 on goal against his 8 shots and 3 on goal (67% hit rate sigh). Next game we both have 22 shots and 12 on goal. The randomness of this game is just mind blowing. I should have owned the game with extra possession or won big based on the first game.

Oooh, it is good to vent. 6 games in a row lost, all with better stats, sigh. ****ty season.
    Last edited by Killroy; 01-27-2015 at 02:34 PM.
    Andy Holzer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hankhandsome View Post
    i notice now i've entered that stage where my player wages are at a level where my daily income through ticket sales and sponsorship will only mean i'll make around $1m profit here or there when i'm at home, making it impossible to buy any new players, as i'm on level 16 and the lowest amount of money you'll be looking at for a decent five star player is around $50m.

i suspect that if i carry on, it'll get a lot worse, so if i wanted a reason to stop playing at the end of the season then there it is.
    I am level 16 and make over $15M per home game with merchandise and daily sponsorship and prize. seat price is currently $47 and going up. I lose $3M on days when I have an away game though. that is approx $155M profit for the season. and yes, I have a fully built stadium, and that took me many, many friendlies to help build. Not to brag, but I have one(1) 7*, ten(10) 6*, and the rest are 5* players and I have almost $500M in the bank. I till take at least $300M to replace the three 26YO I have, for younger players, but now money means nothing to me since I will max out in a few more seasons.

My point is that you have to play a ton of friendlies and tank every other season and you can have the same team and stadium that token buyers have.

This is a ripped off!!!

I have been playingthis game for quite some time now & i know preety much the ins & outs but what i cant comprehend that
    from being & having the best point differential (best defense by least amount of allowed goals) toa team who has lost 3 in a row against teams that i have dominated before & while losing those games i have dominated possession. All of the sudden my team does not know how to score & defend & all the while they are rested properly & motivated & everything. to my stupidity i have purchased here & now i have uninstalled it in my mobile i had it with this game GUYS SAVE YOUR MONEY & TIME THIS IS JUST A RIPPED OFF, THE BIGGEST & MOST ELABORATE I MIGHT SAY THEY CAN TAKE MY MONEY IT WONT ENRICH THEM & I WONT LOOSE SLEEP OVER IT HAVE A NICE LIFE GUYS...SIGHNING OFF...

PISSED OFF...

Pro
    OK, I don't mind bad strokes but this is getting ridiculous. My last 8 matches were 2 wins, 1 tie and 5 losses. It happens. Even if you are up against the bottom of the competition. But the amount of shots and on goal are through the roof and I hardly score. In my last 8 matches I had 155 shots and 62 on goal. I scored only 9 goals, a whooping efficiency of 14%. I mean come on. I have 6 stars strikers that score a 7+ on average who are up against 4 star defenders. Last game I had 25 shots and 11 on goal and didn't score. The goal keeper was extremely Lucky I guess with 9 saves, but on average this is getting out of hand.
    Daniel and Andy Holzer like this.

One word dude ripped off!!!!

Ripped off!!![/size]