Page 49 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Im visiting level 3 atm...
    Today vent:
    Tight won 1-0 against a 4th grade team at cup quarterz ... (2 days ago i finished him at away 4-0)

and i made a hero today... his 9 rated defender vs my attack squad

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-ahaok2.jpg

edit: sorrry left language in hungarian...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-22-2015 at 09:25 PM.

Famous
    lost 39 streak against an abandoned team in cup .... my squad stronger, had +15 poss., against a f**cked up formation (home game)
    Nordeus, really?

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...tml#post338408
    <---- picture in tactics topic

lol?

Oooh!!!

Had match against bottom team in division; they haven't won all season, have several players playing out of position, and regularly get wiped many goals to 0 by other teams in division. See a chance to add to goal difference as I am one of 3 teams vying for Championship and I think GD may settle it at the death...

Additional point, was trolled at their place earlier in season, only 1-1 draw when I have ave. quality +10, 75-25 possession, they didn't attend.

They don't turn up, match not played, get 3-0 default win. Now don't know whether I'm glad they didn't get to troll me again, or mad that didn't get the chance to get GD boost...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Lost 2-3 to a bot team with misplaced players at home thanks to a double corner, what about that??!!

why are you wasting my time?
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-capture.jpg
    Gabez Teh and Cat Harrison like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    I WANT THAT PLAYER for my 4th level, he could save even from his home at dat level
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I WANT THAT PLAYER for my 4th level, he could save even from his home at dat level
    Here you go!
    Gabez Teh likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

What a surprise 11 minutes played and my best player gets injured (4 days). (maybe i should keep score this season)

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-vent.png

On the positive side, sort of, autosubs has now been realized

Before anyone asks, no he has not been powertraining, not jet anyways
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-03-2015 at 12:37 PM. Reason: I changed my Avatar because this is me most of the time anyways
    Gabez Teh and Cat Harrison like this.

Angry

Some things never change then......Played cup tie lost 3-2 away to a team 5pts inferior to mine, So i thought i would play man for man and match his/her formation in the return leg, surely that would be enough to confirm me going through.......How silly am i to think that with this rubbish game. I got beat 3-0 at home had 58% possession yet managed only 6 shots to their 15 WTF.....His strike force was weaker than mine, His midfield weaker than mine, His defence weaker than mine .....................

Site is becoming a joke
    Wonderer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Howell View Post
    Some things never change then......Played cup tie lost 3-2 away to a team 5pts inferior to mine, So i thought i would play man for man and match his/her formation in the return leg, surely that would be enough to confirm me going through.......How silly am i to think that with this rubbish game. I got beat 3-0 at home had 58% possession yet managed only 6 shots to their 15 WTF.....His strike force was weaker than mine, His midfield weaker than mine, His defence weaker than mine .....................

Site is becoming a joke
    what was your and their formation? did you have three defenders?

And trolls are lurking all over, watch out

Page 49 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast