Page 60 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Today madness: 5 injuries... and behold my CL match

okok of course i had 100 packs again... HAD IT

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-5thofcourse.jpg

ooh btw the funny part i was playing 1-1 draw at home... superlame
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

f!@# u game
    how one have 7.92 take player by 8.65
    i lost 12 gold
    u idiots
    and i wont talk about results of matches and how u decide who won or lose b4 match start even
    and injuries and and ..........
    u suckes and u will lose who playing u with that ****
    f!@# u game and f!@# to stubides who designed it
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-11-2015 at 02:24 AM.

Famous
    REALLLY?

my fresh 18yo, MC, 2 feeter 50Q (7star to me) Corner guy got ANOTHER injury today in cup AGAIN... wait a sec... he had 2 injuries yesterday...

dont dare to play the evening league match with him comeooooon Nordeus!
    Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

Rookie

Angry fed off

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-bandicam-2015-06-12-21-35-37-953.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-bandicam-2015-06-12-21-39-20-521.jpg

sometimes i just want to quit this game. i happening all the time where i lose to low star team. paid almost $500m and about 50 tokens to buy these set of player and only to keep losing to these low star teams. just fed off
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Change the name of the game from TOP-11 to TOKEN-11
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas Ptpl View Post
    Change the name of the game from TOP-11 to TOKEN-11
    or TOP-injury
    Buffs Mad and nikolgiorgos like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    or TOP-injury
    ...or Top of the Pops since that's the sound my MCs' knees make.

Token 11 is the best game

Addicted
    Can I just ask, without wanting to come across as being funny or patronising, but the players who are always complaining of injuries, do you hard train your players. I get very few injuries but then again I do not train my players very much. Just the occassional friendly to gain morale boosters and money, but then again not every day. What I am really asking is that is there a correlation between training and injuries.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Can I just ask, without wanting to come across as being funny or patronising, but the players who are always complaining of injuries, do you hard train your players. I get very few injuries but then again I do not train my players very much. Just the occassional friendly to gain morale boosters and money, but then again not every day. What I am really asking is that is there a correlation between training and injuries.
    I do take injuries while power training, but I do use hard training and don't pump green packs into them until the bar goes orange (sub 40%).

However, during matches I take far more injuries than my opponents. The ratio so far this season is 5:2 (10 to 4 total from matches). My starters are all 6* and above with max condition and superb morale for all matches. It hasn't made much difference with the injuries, and several of those dropping aren't immediately following a day of power training.

I've also used hard tackling on all my matches both this season and last. From all matches (including friendlies) opponents have suffered just 7 injuries (roughly 75 matches), while I've suffered 19. In my opinion, there is something fishy with the injuries in this game.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-15-2015 at 02:29 AM.