Page 85 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I only use auction market.
    Same here! My method:
    -sniping young and expensive player in "morning"
    -If he is worthy boost him near (with green packs and some red ) to 7*

that's it
    cookizzz likes this.

Pro
    Dear Gods of Nordeus, can you stop hating my midfield centrals please? I offered enough red packs already to keep you satisfied. I attend the matches and I post on the forum so why oh why do you hate my MC's?

FC Knudde recieved 1 injury and 5 yellow cards for his MC's in the last 5 days (leading to 3 red cards aka 1 game suspensions). These yellow cards result in 2 suspended MC's and 1 injured. Seriously? What are the odds? One MC is now healed again but I am missing out on MC's.

FC Killroy got 6 injuries on the midfield and a red card in the last 6 days. The 2 MC's injured in one game had to be replaced by an AMC and a ST.

I hope I can please the gods somehow because it is getting ridiculous.
    Last edited by Killroy; 08-18-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    lespa and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Same here! My method:
    -sniping young and expensive player in "morning"
    -If he is worthy boost him near (with green packs and some red ) to 7*

that's it
    As I may only obtain several extra green packs for the whole season, it is too difficult for me to make 7 star player.

I do not power train players after they reached 6 star. So the quality of the best quality player I ever have at end of season is x2 or x7.

The players of my L25 teams are generally slow training even though the average age is 21.7. Just forget them.

The players of my L17 teams (average age 19.9) is not the best in these years on training, but almost all of them are still fast trainers before advancing to 6 star player. However, I just have about 70 green packs at present. I may not even make 1 7 star player with these stock.

1 green pack = 15% condition i.e. normal sketching for 5 times. To gain 1 sp, average progress of normal sketching should be at least 20%. I rarely have 5 star player achieving this in average in whole season. This is impossible for my 6 star players. So 1 green pack < 1 sp. 75 green packs are required to increase 1 star of a player. So I cannot even make 1 highest 5 star player to 7 star with about 70 green packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Dear Gods of Nordeus, can you stop hating my midfield centrals please? I offered enough red packs already to keep you satisfied. I attend the matches and I post on the forum so why oh why do you hate my MC's?

FC Knudde recieved 1 injury and 5 yellow cards for his MC's in the last 5 days (leading to 3 red cards aka 1 game suspensions). These yellow cards result in 2 suspended MC's and 1 injured. Seriously? What are the odds? One MC is now healed again but I am missing out on MC's.

FC Killroy got 6 injuries on the midfield and a red card in the last 6 days. The 2 MC's injured in one game had to be replaced by an AMC and a ST.

I hope I can please the gods somehow because it is getting ridiculous.
    I feel your pain - and have suffered it myself...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-midfield.png
    Killroy, ByloBand and lespa like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Typical Top Eleven; suddenly two average defenders became super players.

Last edited by Tactician; 08-19-2015 at 06:22 PM.
    lespa likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Typical Top Eleven; suddenly two average defenders became super players.

That word (average), I do not think it means what you think it means :-p

Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    That word (average), I do not think it means what you think it means :-p
    Based on the the previous performances (ratings) of those 2 players. The average rating as described by Nordeus is 6.5 (can be considered as 7).

For this case, the players are rated 4 and 5 stars. So, you can be influenced by the displayed quality. But there have been cases where 2-3 star rated players suddenly acting like super players. One has been posted by SteppenWolf. The point here is when the game has decided against your team, there is nothing much you can do. Some players of the opposing team will suddenly become super players, irrespective of there quality, while your players (despite having having a good record) will suddenly 'forget' (as described by Steppen Wolf) how to play or will appear to be ineffective.

It seems that you are new here. With time, your views will change. Do you see the number and length of the vent threads; that says a lot.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-21-2015 at 06:44 AM.
    lespa likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Based on the the previous performances (ratings) of those 2 players. The average rating as described by Nordeus is 6.5 (can be considered as 7).

For this case, the players are rated 4 and 5 stars. So, you can be influenced by the displayed quality. But there have been cases where 2-3 star rated players suddenly acting like super players. One has been posted by SteppenWolf. The point here is when the game has decided against your team, there is nothing much you can do. Some players of the opposing team will suddenly become super players, irrespective of there quality, while your players (despite having having a good record) will suddenly 'forget' (as described by Steppen Wolf) how to play or will appear to be ineffective.

It seems that you are new here. With time, your views will change. Do you see the number and length of the vent threads; that says a lot.
    I doubt it, I understand how averages work. Even the 1995-1996 Chicago Bulls found a way to lose 10 games.

Famous
    Half off:

Real life vs TE

Did you get yesterday Europa League results??? As a Bilbao "fan"*** i'am heavily depressed the fact dat Zilina (yea dat was ex-hungarian city but now they got only 0.1% hungarian ppl) won at home against my fav team... And this time i'm thinking about my whining in this topic...

*** I don't support "foreign" teams but Bilbao policy is VERY likeable for me... therefore yea call me Bilbao fan

Pro
    Arghhhhh, my league is frustrating. I finally get to first place and what happens next, 3 ties in a row. The last one is ridiculous. 2-2 where I had 23 shots with 5 on target and he had 10 shots with 3 on target. Now I have to hope I will become second. Bad ending of the season with the last 7 games against the numbers 2-7. Well at least I didn't loose those games, just 5 ties and 2 wins. Zzzz.
    ByloBand and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7