Page 84 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Apprentice
    what's the use of a vent thread when ppl make their own vent threads for more attention n e way?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Further update

Injuries in last 7 days:

L25 Team: 10players injured, out for total 42 days

L17 Team: 9 player injured, out for total 34 days

My record of no. of injured players in previous 7 days may be broken.
    Enjoying continuous injury update for last 7 days rolling:

L25 Team:
    11 players injured, out for total 45 days
    3 players suspended for total 3 league matches.

L17 Team:
    8 player injured, out for total 29 days
    1 players suspended for total 1 league match.
    (The league match today has not yet played)

I believe the no. of injured players of my L25 team in last 7 days is my record high. The record no. of total unavailable days is also approaching. As I remember, the record is 49 days.

Froystveit (MC) is highlighted player. He was injured for 4 times in last 7 days and out for total 14 days. So he sat out some matches in this week to recover but he can still got so many injuries. This is amazing. Even if I will lack MC in the match tomorrow, I am still considering not healing him. His contract is expiring, I am also considering selling him even if I like him using either feet and fast training.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-16-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have noticed some matches or during a period where the program does not want a team to win the match or want you have a very hard time. This may occur like a significant drop of form for most of the players or feeling that suddenly your 5-6 star players have become 2-3 star players. In such matches, no matter what you do (use of proper counter formations and orders, having higher quality players), you will lose or draw. I have managed to 'grind' a 1-0 win during such a period this season but lost one match in the league 1-0 after being unbeaten in the league for almost 3 seasons, and I lost one important match in the C.L on penalties. I can't confirm for your case, but some indications are there. You will get the confirmation if the next following matches follow the same trend.
    Thanks for your advice.

I just jokingly say that the program intentionally interfere the matches. Please don't be too serious about my words.

Even though I hate to find my number of red packs dropped, injury crisis is still not the major problem my L17 Team facing. I rather hope Nordeus find solution to ensure transfer market reasonably active, so that I am not hopeless to sell the players no longer necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Frankly, this excessive injuries thing (especially the timing, that is, too many injuries occurring in short periods of time) is probably not intentional. This is too discouraging to users for it to be from the company unless the people there have another way of thinking. I have already reported this issue to skyqueen and she said that they are going to look into it.

Some users talked about selling the injured players and buy other players; others talk about buying tokens for red packs or forced to use red packs. My point is how can you sell players that you made so much effort in getting (by waking up early, watching for them on the transfer market, fighting for them by bidding and so on)? Why would you sell players that you spent many green packs on to train to reach a certain quality level or to gain a special ability or an additional playing position? What if you can't afford to buy more tokens to get red packs to heal them? If you have too many players injured, the game is almost non-playable. How about during competition matches? You can't heal injured players during matches. The amount of substitutions allowed is limited and usually substitutions lower your team quality during the game as players used as substitutes tend to be of lower quality than the main team. This does not make any sense.
    I am 35T manager for my both teams. I treasure my tokens and support you that we ought not easily sell a player because of injury. Generally I keep players who injured and are out for 5 or less days. My teams have adequate depth to endure minor injury crisis.

However, in case a player is out for over 5 days and I have no intention/ability to heal him, usually I will sell him instead of waiting him for at least 1 quarter of a season. In another case, if a players is suspected to be injury prone, e.g. One of my L25 team's player who injured for 4 times in past 7 days, I may also hesitate to sell those players.

But in another angle, I also understand that in some situations, some managers can very easily buy players they want. Then they may always opt to sell injured players instead of healing/waiting them.

Famous
    I also understand that in some situations, some managers can very easily buy players they want.
    Not that easy... if you have a 7*+ player who performing like a rock star (and you like the player so you are emotionally dependent from him) ... well you heal him instead of selling him
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Not that easy... if you have a 7*+ player who performing like a rock star (and you like the player so you are emotionally dependent from him) ... well you heal him instead of selling him
    Yes, and sometimes, you will just heal a player despite having a proper substitute for him so that he can carry on playing matches and scoring and/or assisting (especially if he is the charts) just for your own satisfaction. Many users would want their players to the best, to break the records, to be always at the top in the charts and so on. It is just like when you support a real football team and would want the players that play for this team to excel everywhere including the charts and the awards.

There are players who will sell a player as if it is nothing though. This is the case mainly for users who do not have some sort of attachment, don't the sort of behaviour as described above or did not put much effort in getting the player or training the player. Others might also sell because they have no other option (no cover or the player who was supposed to act as cover was injured too, no money to buy tokens, no offers or not enough offers to get the required amount of tokens or packs); they have to sell else they risk losing matches that may be significant.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-16-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I only use auction market. Don't know about demand & supply of 7* players. For auction market, through my 2 teams on same server, I know teams in different levels may face different types of auction market situation. These situation may change in new seasons.

Famous
    Enjoying continuous injury update for last 7 days rolling:

L25 Team:
    11 players injured, out for total 45 days

L17 Team:
    8 player injured, out for total 29 days
    (The league match today has not yet played)

I believe the no. of injured players of my L25 team in last 7 days is my record high. The record no. of total unavailable days is also approaching. As I remember, the record is 49 days.

Froystveit (MC) is highlighted player. He was injured for 4 times in last 7 days and out for total 14 days. So he sat out some matches in this week to recover but he can still got so many injuries. This is amazing. Even if I will lack MC in the match tomorrow, I am still considering not healing him. His contract is expiring, I am also considering selling him even if I like him using either feet and fast training.
    End of Day injury & suspension status update for last 7 days:

L25 Team:
    13 players injured, out for total 55 days
    (I am sure that both no. of injured players and total unavailable days are my record high.)

L17 Team:
    9 player injured, out for total 33 days

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    WTF is this, wipe out the ******* midfield day?

Attachment 51700

If you think I'm spending anything on getting these repaired think again - you've had my last token Nordeus - ever!!!!!
    haha, I had the same thing in my Cup 1st leg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-cup-semi-1-mcs-out.jpg

* my third MC had already a red card penalty
    it's like there is a hidden program line saying
    ...MCs out
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUP semi 1 MCs out.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	51885

...MCs out
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-images.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUP semi 1 MCs out.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	51885

...MCs out
    Today just started. So no new injury or suspension event have yet happened today. Despite this, in last 7 days, my MCs injured for 4 times (out 20 days) and suspended for 3 times (out 3 matches). I have at least 1 MC out of action in every match I played in these 7 days.

One of these MCs injured for 3 times during these 7 days. As I remember, he also injured and was out of 4 days 8 days ago.