Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

  1. #1341
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,764
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    yeah i think the game schedules matches at the time(s) that you log in the most
    In that case, I'd like to know who is logging in for me to cause my Cup Finals to be scheduled at 4am my time...

  2. #1342
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    In that case, I'd like to know who is logging in for me to cause my Cup Finals to be scheduled at 4am my time...
    From what I've noticed,if you are the "home" team in a final,it will be an convenient hour for you,if you are the "away"team and play against another manager from other time zone,it will be an convenient hour for him

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  3. #1343
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,764
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    From what I've noticed,if you are the "home" team in a final,it will be an convenient hour for you,if you are the "away"team and play against another manager from other time zone,it will be an convenient hour for him

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Last season I was the 'Home' team - fixture time? 3.58AM...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  4. #1344
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Last season I was the 'Home' team - fixture time? 3.58AM...
    Then my theory is wrong 😋

    Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  5. #1345
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    sometimes paying that 2T to reschedule is the best thing you can do
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

  6. #1346
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,764
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    sometimes paying that 2T to reschedule is the best thing you can do
    ...but not able to for a Cup Final...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  7. #1347
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    I never knew that finals were fixed times, thanks for the knowledge
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

  8. #1348
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    yeah i think the game schedules matches at the time(s) that you log in the most
    How do you change scheduled time from mobile app?

  9. #1349
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by belier View Post
    How do you change scheduled time from mobile app?
    If you're looking for a way to change your scedule in general, you probably can't. Change your country maybe? I'm not sure it helps. Btw, HoofDaddy was wrong.
    But you can change the time of a single home game. Go Fixtures, and tap on a date/time of a home game you want to reschedule (you'll see the pencil icon on it). It costs 2 tokens.
    It wasn't our day.

  10. #1350
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    If you're looking for a way to change your scedule in general, you probably can't. Change your country maybe? I'm not sure it helps. Btw, HoofDaddy was wrong.
    But you can change the time of a single home game. Go Fixtures, and tap on a date/time of a home game you want to reschedule (you'll see the pencil icon on it). It costs 2 tokens.
    Thx a lot! That's what I needed.
    I have all league games scheduled in an hour when I never log in.