Page 87 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    General rant: I think the auction system is flawed. As the current high bidder, if you get to the knockout rounds and the runner-up places a bid with less than 1 second, there is physically not enough time to react. I think if this occurs an additional second or two should be added to the clock, or something. The only other solution as the high bidder to avoid this is to place a second bid while you are still the lead bidder, and that is incredibly wasteful.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Pretty much everyone hates getting sniped. As you say, the only way to avoid, if someone else bid, is to place a bid in the current round. Yes, it kind of sucks... but is not likely to change.

I tend to not even bid if someone has already, and wait til the last few minutes place first bid, and hope no one bid after. Also too.. I tend not to even try the TL in the first couple weeks of the season unless I am in dire need, the chances for bidding war are too high.
    ByloBand likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's a bad old world in the TM at the moment - I bid on a player and sat watching, thinking 'I can't believe that nobody else wants this player', then with 2 seconds to go, about 4 snipers piled in - 'Whoa! I'm getting out of here...'

Having favourited the player, I could see what he finally went for - about 30% markup on his Market Value, Round 15...
    Michael026 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    The fixture schedule for league was just released. I am glad that the schedule for my level 26 team is looked okay. Not all start times of Cup/CL matches are close to those of league matches.

But this problem is switched to my semi-abandoned level 18 team. Its fixture list is shown below. Time between CL/Cup and league matches are within 5 hours. Comparing with the schedule for my level 25 team in last season, it is better because the last CL group stage match is held 4 hours 58 minutes after the league match on same day. There is high chance that my players can recover condition for twice. I really don't want this team to participate CL in this season so that I need to handle these situations.

BTW, it is weird that I still cannot watch the league table on day 3 in this season. (Edit: it was okay now )

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-sch1.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-sch2.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-sch3.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-25-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post

BTW, it is weird that I still cannot watch the league table on day 3 in this season.
    I had the same problem, but my league table finally loaded about an hour ago.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    I had the same problem, but my league table finally loaded about an hour ago.
    Me too.

In an auction, I had one competitor bidding. I've not seen this before, maybe I'm too new to the game, but he basically "cloned" me - changed his name, picture and team logo to mine. It got pretty confusing about who had bid in which round. I eventually bowed out of the bidding war after a few round, but this "clone" strategy was unnerving.

1. Please give PC the live match option!
    2. Please give the option to make live match last the entire match.
    3. Please reward League, CL, and Cup top 3 with prizes for putting in hours of hard work. a couple tokens maybe?
    4. Speed up the player subs in/out commands. Five minutes of game time is way too long.
    5. Please keep stats saved from prior seasons. I've got three kids and I never get the chance to screenshot everything before the change of the season.
    6. At the end of the season for the top scorers/passers/rated please give a small reward. Perhaps 5 skill points?
    7. Fix the reward videos so you actually receive your awards.
    8. Please offer a chat option during matches. Even it's only a list of pregenerated comments like...."Change your formation to defensive" or "Sub in a DC for current player with poor rating" etc.
    9. Please give the option to retire a player and keep a plaque to them in your trophy shop as a memorial. Or something similar to this.
    10. Less injuries!

Quote Originally Posted by dk2460 View Post
    In an auction, I had one competitor bidding. I've not seen this before, maybe I'm too new to the game, but he basically "cloned" me - changed his name, picture and team logo to mine. It got pretty confusing about who had bid in which round. I eventually bowed out of the bidding war after a few round, but this "clone" strategy was unnerving.
    In the timer in the right corner, you can see if you have placed a bet in the current round (qualified for next round)
    ByloBand likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew FC View Post
    1. Please give PC the live match option!
    2. Please give the option to make live match last the entire match.
    3. Please reward League, CL, and Cup top 3 with prizes for putting in hours of hard work. a couple tokens maybe?
    4. Speed up the player subs in/out commands. Five minutes of game time is way too long.
    5. Please keep stats saved from prior seasons. I've got three kids and I never get the chance to screenshot everything before the change of the season.
    6. At the end of the season for the top scorers/passers/rated please give a small reward. Perhaps 5 skill points?
    7. Fix the reward videos so you actually receive your awards.
    8. Please offer a chat option during matches. Even it's only a list of pregenerated comments like...."Change your formation to defensive" or "Sub in a DC for current player with poor rating" etc.
    9. Please give the option to retire a player and keep a plaque to them in your trophy shop as a memorial. Or something similar to this.
    10. Less injuries!
    agree about every thing except chat.

My subs takes 10 minutes of game, if injured this is absurd
    Sons of Pitches likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -