Page 97 of 143 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey cook, are you sure about that ?
    I read another time about your issue but I still can't do that (to set my match before the schedule time).
    Maybe there is something wrong with your account/region/server, don't know what.
    I think you must start a thread and ask if someone else has the same problem

* If your opponent can do that, it means that also you can set the match before 24 hours. Is it that way ?
    As I tested, start time of home match to be started 40 minutes later can be changed with 2 tokens. I also heard that it can be changed several minutes before the start time but I have not tested for this. Only home team can change the match time.

There were some discussions in this old post.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...atch-time.html
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The first point is actually already in effect. I can't move a match to an earlier time frame within a 24 hour window if I wanted too.
    * the last post of the thread

ok, this is the only situation I can have.
    But if it's something important and it's during my work time or sleep, why not to change the hour ?
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I would like to thank Lord Nordeus for an excellent start of my CL match

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-res.jpg

4 and 5 days

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    * the last post of the thread

"The first point is actually already in effect. I can't move a match to an earlier time frame within a 24 hour window if I wanted too. "

ok, this is the only situation I can have.
    But if it's something important and it's during my work time or sleep, why not to change the hour ?
    I verified. Within 24 hours, match time can only be delayed. After 24 hours, match time can be freely changed on same season day.

If match time is still allowed to change within 24 hours, I feel fine that the match time can only be delayed because changing match time to a earlier time may make opponents' players lacking sufficient time to recover fitness. Changing to a later time may probably waste opponent players' condition which can be otherwise used for training.

In my opinion, match time change should only be allowed before reasonable time, say 24 or 12 hours before the match time, because the opponents may set the team formation & tactics for upcoming match half or full day before. They may not have chance to logon again to response for any sudden change. For any emergency matters close to the match start time, in my opinion, this risk should be borne.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I just lost 0-4 to a vastly inferior team (24.9 - 18.0). Prior to that, I had scored 45 goals and conceded 7 in 15 league matches.

Oh, and I'm out of the champions league in the round of 16. It was looking like an easy triple crown through the first two weeks of the season: a 28-2-1 record with little competition in terms of team ratings.

Famous
    I am waiting for my team's match starting. It's now about 20 minutes after the start time, but this match have not yet started (still less than 1 min). Actually, all matches in this server on this season day have not yet started (These matches are scheduled from 10:30 a.m onwards).

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-late1.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-late2.jpg

Viewing from my other team on same server.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-late3.jpg

Edit: Updating

Refreshed the browser. The match have finished. My team won 2:1. Result is acceptable. I just wasted time and lost chance to gain extra packs.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-11-2015 at 04:02 AM.

Dear Nordeus, after having not won for ten matches do really think I want to take up your sale offer ERM no so stop with the pop up
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie

Signing Off

I. I've thought it over, and when the current season is done I will be resigning all my expiring contracts, uninstalling the app from my phone, deleting the app from my Facebook account, and walk away. Thank you to everyone I've connected with through this game, it was a pleasure.

II. Frustrating Parts of Top Eleven.

A. Player ratings mean very little. On my team, I have a 32 year old MC with a rating of 32 routinely out-perform several players on my team with ratings of 42. I do not see the point in assigning numerical values to the skill level of players if the game does not use those numbers to determine outcomes.

B. Seasons last 28 days. Leagues play 26 matches per team. It simply makes no sense AT ALL to schedule multiple league matches for one team in a single day. The only justifiable reason to have multiple matches in a single day is if you add in Cup/CL matches. There should never be multiple league matches in a single day.

C. I find it very unsatisfying to carefully build a team I really like, only to have to completely blow it up every 28 days when I get another promotion.

D. For a game that is all about managing a franchise, the game only gives you about 35% of the information you need to really do your job properly. There is no explanation about what most of the tactics do, and to be honest, there is no real evidence that tactics actually matter at all. Either the game's number generator is too luck-dependent, or Nordeus does not give us nearly enough information to properly manage our teams.

E. Players suffer FAR too many injuries in this game. The injury rate in this game is stupefying, and more than any other factor has lead me to walk away. It quite frankly makes this game not fun to play. I feel more like this game should be called Top Eleven: Injury Manager, not Top Eleven: Football Manager.

III. Suggestions

A. I touched on this already, but the Fixtures schedule needs a lot of work.

B. I have mentioned this before in other threads, but I think Nordeus should offer a subscription rate of $5 per season as an option for managers to avoid having to spend hours and hours watching videos to get reds/blues/greens. You pay your $5 and all your injuries are automatically healed after each match, your players' morale is 'superb' all season, and you get a generous stipend of greens to allow your team to always be 99% condition for each match. If you want more reds for training injuries or greens to do lots of training, you'll need to buy them separately, but this game would get a LOT better if managers had the option to financially support the game and remove all the injury/morale/conditioning bull****.

IV. My only real regret is not having named my team Real Classy. Maybe somebody will read this and take up that name

V. I would like to close by offering up an analogy to explain the uneven results that frustrate so many of people on this forum. Consider each team a spider, and consider each match outcome as determining which spider catches the fly. Some spiders are large, build a large web, and build it in a great location. Some spiders are smaller, build smaller webs, and are not able to build it in the best location. Most of the time the larger spider is going to catch the most flies, but every so often that smaller spider is going to catch a fly or two for reasons that defy logic. Over a long season, the large spider is going to feast, but on any given day, the smaller spider is occasionally going to catch the fly.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

I totally understand your concerns and share some with you.

Wish you all the best.

lol, the 5 usd option, how's about paying 20$ and you will win every match in the season? If you can "spend" to avoid all the negative incidents in a game then it will not be a game anymore.
    Of all aspects you have mentioned, except for the injuries problem, i see all others are quite reasonable for a game,you want logic?- Play Chess - where you can decide your situation from beginning to the end.
    People play games, enjoy it, a little or so much, in a long or short time frame, then stop playing. It's quite normal, we shouldn't pay any slightest attention to subjects like this, so you don't have to raise a thread.

Your feedbacks, i believe, have been recorded many times on this forum, in the database of Nordeus's customer information, there is no need to restate these things.

Page 97 of 143 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast