Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Pro
    Argh, again Nordeus hates my mids. Last season they got the injury disease, this season they have the card fever. My key player is now up to 2 reds and 2 consecutive yellow reds. That is 6 games he has to miss because of the cards. My other star MC is out of the game for the second time with 2 consecutive yellows and he has 1 yellow both for league and CL so another suspension is very likely. It is getting frustrating. Injuries I can heal but there is nothing I can do about yellow/red cards.

So far 60% of the matches lost or tied are directly linked to loosing players over a red card or missing key players due to red cards. Score so far after a half season 4 direct reds, 19 yellows and 4 consecutive yellow reds. Grrrrrrr.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Where is the admin? Tell your colleagues, you all will soon for this great app. - Edited for kid proofing
    Last edited by stryzack; 09-08-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Pro
    Stryzack, relax, breathe in and breathe out. Remarks like that are not wanted here and are not funny or cool. If you do not like the app, delete it but death wishes are not done.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

It's a vent joke.. don't be so serious.. just a game

Pro
    Thx for the editing. Kid proofing, not really. 44 years old here and I do understand the power of bad sentencing. You on the other hand lack a bit of morale if you do not see the harm in that. Venting in that way is just ill mannered and bad taste. But again, thx for the editing.

Nordeus hate for MC's continues. Again a yellow card for my best MC in FC Knudde. FC Killroy also received another straight red and 1 MC got injured for 6 days. Bad days to be a MC at top11.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

44YO?! god you're so old. In a good and respectful way though. btw it really is edited for kid proofing not for you. I know what i said was morally... incorrect and I posted the rant with the knowledge that it was a waste of breathe because.. Nobody gives a ****! Certainly not nordeus. I would have been very happy if nordeus replied to me or gave me a warning or something. nordeus don't give to two ****s about this thread. That's probably why this thread existed in the first place. To separate what they might want to read from what they really want to keep in the crack. So, believe me there is no harm done. It's not like I'm al-qaeda or something. They go to sleep just fine every night.. Enjoy getting your MCs ****ed by nordeus.. You haven't seen 16 days injury

Pro
    Thumbs up Stryzack. And yes I have seen 16 days injuries and more
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Famous
    The league match of my level 26 team was suddenly rescheduled by my opponent to coming midnight tonight. As usual, there is no notification to me. My opponent has the right to do so and he paid tokens as cost. But it is unfair to the other team as it lacks time to adjust the game plan of the day and is even not be notified.

I am lucky that I noticed this before the match and made necessary adjustments. In my opinion, this is the 2nd most unfair feature in T11. Only the now abandoned old friendly match system was even more unfair.

Some managers may think that this feature is good because manager can adjust the match time in case there is urgent matter to handle. But using this feature affect the other party in an unfair manner. I like the old system that any such change should be made at least 24 hours before the match start time.

I don't say too much in here vent thread. This has been discussed in suggestion before and actually few managers care about this or disagree with me.

This matter reminded why I consider to stop one or both my T11 teams near the end of last season.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Some managers may think that this feature is good because manager can adjust the match time in case there is urgent matter to handle. But using this feature affect the other party in an unfair manner. I like the old system that any such change should be made at least 24 hours before the match start time.
    Hey cook, are you sure about that ?
    I read another time about your issue but I still can't do that (to set my match before the schedule time).
    Maybe there is something wrong with your account/region/server, don't know what.
    I think you must start a thread and ask if someone else has the same problem

* If your opponent can do that, it means that also you can set the match before 24 hours. Is it that way ?
    cookizzz likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Thumbs up Stryzack. And yes I have seen 16 days injuries and more
    24 days is the max if I remember well, but too 5 days or 15+ days need 15 reds, so is the same 5 days or 20 in terms of reds....

About the change of schedule, as far as I know you recive a message in your inbox, so, sometimes one don't see these messages and is not easy to notice about.... in my case I can change always to a more late schedule, just when is +than 24 hours than the match one can change the match and put this before.
    Last edited by khris; 09-08-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast