Page 98 of 143 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    we shouldn't pay any slightest attention to subjects like this, so you don't have to raise a thread.

Your feedbacks, i believe, have been recorded many times on this forum, in the database of Nordeus's customer information, there is no need to restate these things.
    You are entitled to your opinion, regardless of how incorrect, misguided, and disrespectful it is.

I started the thread as a way of saying goodbye to the nice people (not you, obviously) that I met on this forum. As such, I wanted to give the reasons I had lost interest, because some of these people had questioned what it was that was leading to this decision. Your negative word choice and dismissive tone was unwarranted.

I tried to give some useful feedback, and contrary to your horrible detective skills, most of those ideas I had never shared before. Other people may have, but not me. To me, that was my way of giving back, in a hope that maybe something I said would be addressed in a further update and maybe cause somebody else to enjoy this game a little more.

I included a couple of jokes and anecdotes in my thread to lighten the mood. These have no place whatsoever in a spleen venting thread.

In short, you are full of yourself. My thread was not a rant, nor a vent. You have cheapened my message by lumping it in here, and robbed me of the dignity of walking away on my own terms. As such, I choose to have my final message on this forum be to call you out for your holier-than-though attitude. With my second to last sentence ever typed on this forum, I curse your name.

To everyone else, live long and prosper

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    In fact, you hadn't read the Rules, ever, right?

Because I was choosing to NOT wholly remove a thread that was violating them, instead putting it here.
    Because yes, the Suggestion sub Forum is where half of it belongs.

But the rest put it here.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    In my opinion, match time change should only be allowed before reasonable time, say 24 or 12 hours before the match time, because the opponents may set the team formation & tactics for upcoming match half or full day before. They may not have chance to logon again to response for any sudden change. For any emergency matters close to the match start time, in my opinion, this risk should be borne.
    Even though it is not widely concerned, I would like repeating a similar complain again. I still think allowing home team to change match time within 24 hours before match start time is unfair to the away team because away team may not have time to response.

Today, the original match time of my league match is 19:44. When I just log on at around 19:30, I notice that at 18:51, the home team manager changed the match time to 05:00 next morning in my time zone. My main complaint is not the inconvenient time, or that I will have 3 matches within about 13 hours. It's that there is no reasonable time for me to adjust my personal time schedule to cater this new match time.

I am lucky that I know this early today. I have arranged 2 friendly matches and will train the players to use the 15% condition obtaining before the new match time.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    I am lazy to write yesterday. Now I would like to give you some feedbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    II. Frustrating Parts of Top Eleven.

A. Player ratings mean very little. On my team, I have a 32 year old MC with a rating of 32 routinely out-perform several players on my team with ratings of 42. I do not see the point in assigning numerical values to the skill level of players if the game does not use those numbers to determine outcomes.
    First, I personally prefer performance ratings of different players in same matches can be directly compared regardless of player qualities. However, in practice, I am not sure whether a 32Q, performance rating 8.0 player has more positive impact in a match than a Q42, performance rating 6.0 player. In a few friendly matches in which my team won against a far lower level team, performance ratings of my players are worse than those of opponent teams. So your 32 years old player may not as good as you think but his good rating at least reflect that he is a capable player in your level.

Second, visible player qualities may not fully reflect the real effectiveness of a player and this is a fun part of a game. Some hidden qualities may help determining real qualities of players. Certainly, player scouting will be too hard if there are too many such hidden qualities.

B. Seasons last 28 days. Leagues play 26 matches per team. It simply makes no sense AT ALL to schedule multiple league matches for one team in a single day. The only justifiable reason to have multiple matches in a single day is if you add in Cup/CL matches. There should never be multiple league matches in a single day.
    I have briefly started the T11 match scheduling algorithm. They tend to arrange match during day time of the managers. If you live in North America, you are unfortunate that there are more multiple matches on same day. There are many matches against European & Asian Team, and these are restricted to a few hours. This greatly reduced the flexibility of scheduling.

To relieve such problem, I support allowing managers to select among several windows of match times.

D. For a game that is all about managing a franchise, the game only gives you about 35% of the information you need to really do your job properly. There is no explanation about what most of the tactics do, and to be honest, there is no real evidence that tactics actually matter at all. Either the game's number generator is too luck-dependent, or Nordeus does not give us nearly enough information to properly manage our teams.
    I agree that many statistics are not reasonably maintained or displayed to managers.

III. Suggestions

A. I touched on this already, but the Fixtures schedule needs a lot of work.
    In fact I appreciate their efforts on scheduling but options for users to select preferred time frame for matches can really help managers with "abnormal life habit".

B. I have mentioned this before in other threads, but I think Nordeus should offer a subscription rate of $5 per season as an option for managers to avoid having to spend hours and hours watching videos to get reds/blues/greens. You pay your $5 and all your injuries are automatically healed after each match, your players' morale is 'superb' all season, and you get a generous stipend of greens to allow your team to always be 99% condition for each match. If you want more reds for training injuries or greens to do lots of training, you'll need to buy them separately, but this game would get a LOT better if managers had the option to financially support the game and remove all the injury/morale/conditioning bull****.
    Don't agree. This will make the game will become paying for success. In fact, using red packs to completely heal player is not realistic but I accept it as it is characteristic of this game.
    nikolgiorgos and Cat Harrison like this.

So far this season I've seen 8 different Arjen Robbens, 50 Lionel Messis, 4 Luis Suarezes, 5 Neymars, and a dozen each of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.

Be creative, people.
    Last edited by William Hummel; 09-15-2015 at 06:50 PM.
    nikolgiorgos and Cat Harrison like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So far this season I've seen 8 different Arjen Robbens, 50 Lionel Messis, 4 Luis Suarezes, 5 Neymars, and a dozen each of Real Madrid and FC Barcelona.
    Be creative, people.
    haha, totally agree
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...al-madrid.html
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Hey Fellow managers

A WHAT?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-8thcls.jpg

Getting afraid of final

Guys... explain this... f*** random... you know what??? rather not

(same tactics 1st game on both side)
    Killroy likes this.

Famous
    This made my day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8thCLS.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	53700

LOLZ!
    Cat Harrison and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    This made my day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8thCLS.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	53700

LOLZ!
    At least you are through

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Of course my GK injured

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-8tlday24gkinjurylol.jpg