Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Rookie
    I just suffered 3 goals in the first half playing a counter formation against a weaker team...

What formations?

I'm only in league level 8, but in my first 7 seasons I finished top 3 every time. I'm now in 7th place and the only thing I can figure is the last update has screwed me. I've lost every game this season that I have been labeled the 'favorite'. My tactics never changed from season to season because they were working so well. I'm still new to this game compared to so many though, does this happen every few seasons that your tactics just no longer work?

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTickler View Post
    I'm only in league level 8, but in my first 7 seasons I finished top 3 every time. I'm now in 7th place and the only thing I can figure is the last update has screwed me. I've lost every game this season that I have been labeled the 'favorite'. My tactics never changed from season to season because they were working so well. I'm still new to this game compared to so many though, does this happen every few seasons that your tactics just no longer work?
    Can I see a screen shot of your team please?

ohh man...!

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-www.png
    Killroy likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    ohh man...!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	58792
    Yellow packs (appealing/removing suspensions) FTW!!!

If they are added to the game, it will help a lot.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTickler View Post
    same here, i'm in Level 11 now, i've finished top 2 in my last 10 seasons. The game has been screwing up my results since the last season. I'm struggling almost every game even when i'm the favourite. Started this season in horrible fashion - drew both cup games but lost in penalties, narrowly won my CL game, and lost in the league opening match. All being favourites against lower quality sides.

Coincidentally, this bad patch begun last season when i started Power Training my whole team. Even with 6* and 7* players, i ended trophy-less for the first time last season. Unbelievable! Probably it's Nordeus' way of punishing me for power training.

So for this season, i won't give a F*** anymore. Won't train much, won't prepare for matches and see how it goes. After first 13 games, i'll decide whether to fight on or to remain in the same level.

Exclamation

Famous
    4 matches within 20 hours

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-20-hour-4-matches.jpg

Now T11 allows home team to change schedule time even within 24 hours. Those who supports this are not crazy but selfish.

I am considering to use more than 22 players to handle these 4 matches.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-17-2015 at 05:54 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    I'm level 9 now I just won the the league last season and won both league and cup the season before. Almost always finish among top 4.

This season it's all going wrong...

All my matches so far my team was favorite. My team is indeed stronger than every team I went against and I'm not one that goes wild in risky attacks or wild formations, I also watched every match so far, yet I'm losing or drawing most of my matches. Even when I win its very tight and feels like the other team should have won based on cut scenes.

I watch opponent players go through my defenders like butter and my keeper absolutely useless despite being 5 star and recently scout.

My players always under performing especially my defenders and keeper. Their match rating almost always under 6.5

My match management often makes things worse rather than better. Often turning the tide against me even more rather than helping me.

I lost 4-1 in champions league against a team in a match where possession was mine 60 to 40. Unbelievable.

Match reports often say something like "they were so good on the counter" or "they took their chances well" or "they surprised us!" What the hell?!

I just got skinned 4-1 by a 4 star team (mine's 5) btw. Now I'm out of the cup.