Page 108 of 143 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    I'm level 9 now I just won the the league last season and won both league and cup the season before. Almost always finish among top 4.

This season it's all going wrong...

All my matches so far my team was favorite. My team is indeed stronger than every team I went against and I'm not one that goes wild in risky attacks or wild formations, I also watched every match so far, yet I'm losing or drawing most of my matches. Even when I win its very tight and feels like the other team should have won based on cut scenes.

I watch opponent players go through my defenders like butter and my keeper absolutely useless despite being 5 star and recently scout.

My players always under performing especially my defenders and keeper. Their match rating almost always under 6.5

My match management often makes things worse rather than better. Often turning the tide against me even more rather than helping me.

I lost 4-1 in champions league against a team in a match where possession was mine 60 to 40. Unbelievable.

Match reports often say something like "they were so good on the counter" or "they took their chances well" or "they surprised us!" What the hell?!

I just got skinned 4-1 by a 4 star team (mine's 5) btw. Now I'm out of the cup.
    Did you set your match bonus to max?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    4 matches within 20 hours

Attachment 59483

Now T11 allows home team to change schedule time even within 24 hours. Those who supports this are not crazy but selfish.

I am considering to use more than 22 players to handle these 4 matches.
    In last time, the match simulated and result was immediately available at match time. This showed me that T11 never intend to let me coming in to manage in that match.

Today, it fixed the bug, the simulated match result was available after about 8 minutes from the match time. Again, I was not allowed to come in to manage in the match during that 8 minutes.

In my time zone, all matches near 11:30 am do not allow manager to come in to manage. All these matches are directly simulated. T11 better directly tell me that I need not to waste time to try to attend the match.

DON'T WASTE MY TIME. I feel hard to continue to play.

I really want to suggest to cancel the feature of attending or matching a match. All matches will be fully simulated. This is fairer, and save my time.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 12-19-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Did you set your match bonus to max?
    Not really. I do have some bonus set but not max.

In cup and champions I usually do that later in the stages or if I'm facing a very strong team.

In league I rarely do it if ever.

Funny enough I'm doing relatively better in the league. I'm out of the cup already and lost two matches in champions so far.

Rookie
    I just lost my 3rd champions league match 3-0
    My best midfielder got a red card and my 2nd best defender got injured during which my opponent got his 2nd and 3rd goals despite me replacing him immediately.
    His average quality is 59.8 mine is 63.1
    I raised my CL win bonus to max before this match
    He played 4-3n-2w-1 I played 4-4-1-1

I am now at the bottom of my CL group which consists of teams with an average rating lower than mine and me being favorite against...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-image.jpg

Last edited by Yaser Als; 12-19-2015 at 12:19 PM.

@Yaser

Higher quality team - max bonus - better ball possesion, not make you win every game.

My team even lose at last season CL final against team which play w/o ST, kekekekek

Take a look...
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s8-cl-final_2.jpg

Old match
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-troll-stat.jpg

Or this
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s9-m2_1.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s9-m2.jpg

Feel better now ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    @Yaser

Higher quality team - max bonus - better ball possesion, not make you win every game.

My team even lose at last season CL final against team which play w/o ST, kekekekek

Take a look...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S8 CL Final_2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	59573

Old match

Name:	Troll Stat.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	59574

Or this

Name:	S9 M2_1.jpg 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	59577

Name:	S9 M2.jpg 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	59578

Feel better now ?
    Wow that is very strange

I'm not expecting to win every game for sure I just don't understand why I'm suddenly losing every game especially in cup and cl and especially after the recent update.

I'm doing everything I can to win.. But it just feels like the game is screwing me.

But yes I do feel a little better

I'm doing everything I can to win.. But it just feels like the game is screwing me.
    This also happen in real football, every team has bad period, like Chelsea for example

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Sjarifudin View Post
    This also happen in real football, every team has bad period, like Chelsea for example
    They're winning today after they got rid of Mourinho

I guess my team won't win til they get rid of me lol

They're winning today after they got rid of Mourinho

I guess my team won't win til they get rid of me lol
    It's still half time.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Well I just lost again to a weaker team in the league. He played 3-4-1-2 and I played 4-4-2 nd. My team rating is 63.3 his is 58.8. My team morale was all up arrow. Every single player. My win bonus is mid value. I watched the game and he didn't. Possession was mine 59:41
    Despite all that I lost 1:0

Unbelievable

Last season I would have torn a team like that by no less than 4 goals, this year I can't even beat a clearly weaker team. Imagine going against a matching or stronger team...

This last update has screwed me over real good...