Page 122 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    So he is tackled and injured on the way on to the pitch ?
    talisman likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Maybe it is time to use the thread that I created (that is, to start reporting) or create another thread for your report. 8 injuries and 6 suspensions in the space of a week or so are way too much.
    Do you mean this thread?
    http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...-injuries.html

I can update there if the injury storm will continue.

BTW, my case may be special. I still use old version to play. Instead of training, I still like using friendly matches to consume players' condition. About half of the injuries were got in friendly matches. Injuries rarely occur in old version training. If I arrange more trainings instead of friendly matches, probably injury problem can be relieved.

Famous
    When I was preparing for the league match today with a hope for a big win, I noticed that the result had already pre-defined. My team will win by 3-0.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-4red-opponent.jpg

This result is far worse than I wish. This team conceded 16 goals in last 2 league matches even though it is even not the worse team in my league.

Instead of complaining too many yellow and red cards for my team, now I complain that there are too many cards for my opponent.

Edit:
    The match has already completed. The result is as expected. The opponent has more than 11 players eligible for next match and is ready again for bigger losses..
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-19-2016 at 02:40 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    When I was preparing for the league match today with a hope for a big win, I noticed that the result had already pre-defined. My team will win by 3-0.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4red opponent.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	68613

This result is far worse than I wish. This team conceded 16 goals in last 2 league matches even though it is even not the worse team in my league.

Instead of complaining too many yellow and red cards for my team, now I complain that there are too many cards for my opponent.

Edit:
    The match has already completed. The result is as expected. The opponent has more than 11 players eligible for next match and is ready again for bigger losses..

yeah that is all true, it happened to me this season too.

However, with no fatigue worries after the game I was able to give the lads an extra few sessions with the trainers which was very welcome.
    Swings and roundabouts
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    yeah that is all true, it happened to me this season too.

However, with no fatigue worries after the game I was able to give the lads an extra few sessions with the trainers which was very welcome.
    Swings and roundabouts
    Before the next condition recovery, I rushed to arrange training sessions to utilize the condition before they would be written off.

However, unluckily, I still play with old version. I cannot enjoy any training bonus because of extra training.

Famous
    I find that I am no longer eager to accept challenge of playing with player injuries and suspensions I don't like handling new but similar challenges every day.

Recently, for my L34 team, every day there are always 1 or 2 new injuries and about 1 suspension in every 2 days. At least one MC is not available every day. The problem is not lethal but annoying.

Edit:
    After checking injury history, I notice that actually both my teams are suffering similar injury storm. Usually there is exactly one injury every day per team. Players are usually out for 4 days or more with these injuries. As I used to immediately fully heal such injuries, my stock of red pack suddenly disappears.

Level 28 Team

Attachment 68678

Attachment 68679

Level 34 Team

Attachment 68680

Attachment 68681

The injury storm actually starts from 10 days ago or even earlier. So these screen captures cannot show all my recent injuries.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-21-2016 at 09:56 AM.

I posted a thread about the "rest all" not being 8 rests anymore and it's gone

N G E NGE nge

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Why is it with association games there are always 'connection issues'!?? Normally the finals are the worst. My home screen at the moment says that I started an association match 28 minutes ago and its still playing - not that I have been able to take part in the game because every time I try it says 'connection lost'. Tried PC, phone, tablet, ipad - I am starting to lose heart!

Famous
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injuriesss.jpg

After ignoring injuries for some days, just notice that my team suffered total 10 injuries in last 7 days.

Comparing with last injury storm, the average out-of-action period significantly reduces from almost 6 to 3.3. The last injury storm very efficiently used up my stock of red packs. Now this recent injury storm comprising short term injuries may give me even more headaches in deciding use of limited red packs.

Now I just ignore these new injuries and play with remaining players.