Page 121 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

  1. #1201
    Dreamer Duncton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    347
    This still happening to me every few minutes (about four or five times each live match). Still need the old version to manage my team.

    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-dc.jpg

  2. #1202
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    46
    So there's been at least 2 updates to the game since people started noticing "phantom goals" and today it happened to me. I was 2-0 up from the home leg of my cup match and drew the away leg 3-3 so was happy with the result as it meant progressing and also not having to pay a win bonus! I was surprised then to see the win bonus deducted at the end. On leaving the match, I see that my home screen reports a 4-3 win for me, a goal scored in the 56th minute being the winner. This goal simply did not happen! I watched the match from start to finish and had no disconnection issues at all.

    Thankfully this time all it cost was a small win bonus but if it can happen here, it can happen to cause a crucial goal deciding a tie. This needs fixing immediately as it ruins the live match experience entirely, knowing what you're seeing isn't necessarily what's happening.

    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-screenshot_20160611-111939.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-screenshot_20160611-111945.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-screenshot_20160611-113017.jpgThe Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-screenshot_20160611-112918.jpg

  3. #1203
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    In last 7 days, in one of my teams, 7 players were injured and out of action for total 38 days. Moreover, there were 6 suspensions. Even though my team have full squad and play only league now, I feel difficult to play.

    As I only have 12 red packs now, I am seriously considering selling all my 3 currently injured players and then replace them.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-12-2016 at 10:19 AM.
    Arion likes this.

  4. #1204
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    In last 7 days, in one of my teams, 7 players were injured and out of action for total 38 days. Moreover, there were 6 suspensions. Even though my team have full squad and play only league now, I feel difficult to play.

    As I only have 12 red packs now, I am seriously considering selling all my 3 currently injured players and then replace them.
    For my other team, there are 8 injuries (22 days out) & 3 suspensions, in last 7 days.

    These minor injuries may waste even more red packs. But this team has strong rotational players. So I need not to heal all players and still retain many red packs.

  5. #1205
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5

    3 red card !

    2 straight red card and 2 yellow seriusly ! no one of opponent get injurie?? my player very good moral, 99% condition. good bye cup. good bye treble. this troll result just too much.

    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Last edited by 'Ace Muhammad Elmi; 06-28-2016 at 10:13 AM.

  6. #1206
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1
    i want ask then, why you do not make improvements in construction term, I think a bit boring if premitido construction of one thing at a time to build something that already takes a long time should be premetido build more thing at the same time. have to do better in game time term, ateriormente it was better had more animation, you guys made improvement and dems to see game movement. I act that you guys are better at it, to make the game even better. excuse my English is not very good.

  7. #1207
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    In last 7 days, in one of my teams, 7 players were injured and out of action for total 38 days. Moreover, there were 6 suspensions. Even though my team have full squad and play only league now, I feel difficult to play.

    As I only have 12 red packs now, I am seriously considering selling all my 3 currently injured players and then replace them.
    Update. In last 7 days, 8 players in this team were injured and were out of action for total 43 days. Total number of suspension is still 6.

    Edit: I sold an injured promising 19 years old close-to-6-star MC with playmaker SA because I only had a MC available before replacing him with another young MC with same quality without SA. After replacing this player, all my MC use left foot only.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 06-14-2016 at 05:01 AM.

  8. #1208
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779


    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s13-league-hl-round-15inj.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

  9. #1209
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Update. In last 7 days, 8 players in this team were injured and were out of action for total 43 days. Total number of suspension is still 6.

    Edit: I sold an injured promising 19 years old close-to-6-star MC with playmaker SA because I only had a MC available before replacing him with another young MC with same quality without SA. After replacing this player, all my MC use left foot only.
    I used to expect that the injury storm will be gone when number of red packs falls to single digit and I started to keep some players injured. However, even if my red pack balance once fell to 1 and now it's still single digit, it does not slow down. Today, both my 2 new AMR/AMC who were brought yesterday were injured earlier today for 3 and 6 days respectively. I don't have sufficient red pack to make any of them available tomorrow.

    Injury status for last 7 days are similar to yesterday - 8 player injured and out of action for total 42 days. There is no new suspension today. Number of suspension in last 7 days is dropped to 4.

  10. #1210
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I used to expect that the injury storm will be gone when number of red packs falls to single digit and I started to keep some players injured. However, even if my red pack balance once fell to 1 and now it's still single digit, it does not slow down. Today, both my 2 new AMR/AMC who were brought yesterday were injured earlier today for 3 and 6 days respectively. I don't have sufficient red pack to make any of them available tomorrow.

    Injury status for last 7 days are similar to yesterday - 8 player injured and out of action for total 42 days. There is no new suspension today. Number of suspension in last 7 days is dropped to 4.
    Maybe it is time to use the thread that I created (that is, to start reporting) or create another thread for your report. 8 injuries and 6 suspensions in the space of a week or so are way too much.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)