Page 123 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

It's so annoying that you have to click all the way in to a players profile to see if there is any bids on him, after adding him to the transferlist
    Killroy likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

My team just won and yet 8 players need a morale boost, please explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Washington View Post
    My team just won and yet 8 players need a morale boost, please explain why?
    they also lose moral during night

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Hey guys!

This is a good example, how you can win and play as Iceland @ EC in a disgusting way

Fortunately i had a solid 3-0 advantage At least i slipped away from paying extra money for a win

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-troll.jpg

Goal difference just taken an hammering. League whipping boys only have 11 players with 1 suspended for my game so instead of their normal 10 goal defeat i only get a 3 goal win. About time the stopped this from happening and making the leagues even for everyone. Also my players miss out on skill points,goals assists etc Thanks you for the punishment, no wonder more teams are dropping out.
    Last edited by newbie1001; 07-16-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Pro
    @Gert: Did I miss something? Can you put players on the transfer list? You propably mean train them to ..4.8 or ..9.8 so they will appear on the transfer list?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I think Gert means selling by Auction in the normal manner - I agree with him - it's a bit of a palaver getting to see if here's any interest in your player...
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I think Gert means selling by Auction in the normal manner - I agree with him - it's a bit of a palaver getting to see if here's any interest in your player...
    What he said
    Killroy likes this.

Famous
    It is interesting to notice my team won 3-0 at about 1 or 2 minute before match start time. My opponent, the weakest team in my league, just start losing 3-0 in league matches from now on and till season end.

Even if the recent match results of my team is bad, I used to still have confident to catch up 3 point and huge goal difference disadvantage because I would play against several weakest teams in my league in last few days. Before this half season, my teams moved up several places in league till to leading position.

I have no surprise to this result because I know this will probably happen since I understand competitiveness of my league opponents this season. But I just have a new feeling that my team is hopeless to be final league champion.

After preparing my team for the match tomorrow, I think I can rest and need not to look this team again because my team can win even if I do not alter my tactics at all.

Oh, but I may be incorrect (if I still want to do my best to win remaining matches). As I just stored about 50 red packs, more injuries and suspensions will come. If I ignore my team, some players will be not be available in future matches and will be replaced with unsuitable backup players.

I play this game for 3 years. I always think injuries are part of this game and enjoyed this as challenges to managers. I don't feel too bad about injuries until this 2 seasons. In this season, I estimate I have slightly more than 1 injury per day in average. So even if I have already lost many red packs, several injury players have been always in my roster.
    Nick Lizas likes this.

Nordeus have stolen £5 from me and refuse to honour the offer I completed via supersonic and galabingo, having provided proof and endless emails chasing this up and over 2 weeks layer, nothing. They are a joke and just cheating us.