Page 125 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Does anyone wants.to sell some player,to make some deal?
    Im lvl 41 and i need a DR with 224Q.
    Write in inbx. See yaa

Happened again only a 3-0 win against the league whipping boys because they could not field a team. What is the point of giving them free players at the start of the season if they are only going to get sold and not replaced because the team is inactive and running up a debt. Do you actually do anything sensible

Famous
    I am angry to see a team like this when preparing the tomorrow league match.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-hate-see-team-like-.jpg

Famous
    My other team will play against this team tomorrow. Will this match be normally held?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-will-match-play.jpg

If both 2 tomorrow league matches will not be held, I will not waste any more time to prepare again.

I learned a new thing in last 2 seasons - It is bad luck if a team will face the weaker teams in same league in last few rounds
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Considering the whole career in TE, you have the same possibilities to play or not (3-0 in papers), with such teams.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Considering the whole career in TE, you have the same possibilities to play or not (3-0 in papers), with such teams.
    Thanks.

I overlooked that the team have not yet played the yesterday league match when I captured the screen. This match have normally completed and the player with red card has already suspended. That team will have 12 players available for today league match against my team.

I am glad that this team still has over 4B cash. So I believe that the next league with this team will also be normally held 13 days later.

My team is coming second in our league after a bad start but training improvements I made got us on the right track and we had the best record in the league over the last five games. We had a healthy goal difference, second in the league and were going nicely. We have beaten the league leaders and 3 out 4 of the top teams. OK
    Tonight we played the second to bottom team who have a very minus goal diff and have lost most of their games, including the one against us two weeks ago. But not tonight. Tonight they were invincible, my DMR who is 3rd or fourth in the league for ratings got injured off. My second to top in league scorer AMC suddenly had 2 backwards facing feet. My faultless MC got a yellow card. I switched to hard attacking, hard tackling clicked on attacking bonus and high pressing for about the last 30 minutes. Nothing.
    I understand the allure of underdogs but these people were only 2% underdogs suddenly played like Barcelona while my team played like circus people. This is stupid. I like playing Top11, it is my hobby and I buy tokens now and again when things get tight. But this really has got me angry. FFS just let the teams play to their abilities and let our coaching skills stuff things up, I can do that quite well and have done some very stupid things.
    The thing is I knew this was coming because of results that happened to other top teams so I was prepared for it. Training was superb and morale was good all "Very Good" and above. It was one of Top Eleven's surprise days which they throw in to keep it "interesting". Not interesting, actually. Hugely unnecessary. Please stop this crap.
    motrin likes this.

Coincidence that the first week of every season, Nordeus refuses to give out 5* players on the TM? I think not.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Pro
    In the first week there are also none nordgens to be spotted yet on my TM. I have bought 2 fast trainers so far and I am watching the TM all day with 2 teams. Better to wait for the second week. What level are you in Jcohen?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    With a team level 28 , I found them today (6th day) , early in the morning.
    I got two nordgen with 2 token
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html